R/C Tech Forums

Sponsored by:
Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks

Old 07-05-2015, 08:39 AM   #16
Tech Addict

just copy paste the link to text we can copy paste. are any screws loose around the hubs? maybe the a arms have some play in them?
stampede 2wd hobbyking x car 120a esc, neewer 550 4 pole 4300kv motor,turnigy nano tech shorty 2s lipo 4200mah 65c, random crappy rtr controller,soon to be turnigy 15.5kg/cm .16s servo-brushless tmaxx turnigy 160a sensorless esc, turnigy 4 pole 1/8 scale 2100kv motor, some brand lipo from hobbyking 4s 4000mah 30-40c, turnigy 12.5kg/cm servo same controller and receiver, brushless emaxx tranny, hpi sprint 69 mustang body
rc car freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:18 AM   #17
Tech Adept

I just want to see this wobble he is referring to. It seems too odd if all the parts were found to have no play in them. Those wobbly plastic driveshafts almost all do that, but not enough to cause the wobble you are describing. I seriously think it is the tires causing it. Regardless if it does it up front or not.
3908 Emaxx (All RPM Suspension, Custom setup shocks by me, Tacon 4074, Xerun 150a, SPC Racing 2s & 3s 70C 7200 Lipos, Proline Desperado's, T-Bone front & rear bumpers, steel skids w/ custom cut oem skids on top, and a destroyed drive train under construction...) & lots of Nitro and Electric Airplanes.
COP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:19 AM   #18
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc car freak View Post
just copy paste the link to text we can copy paste. are any screws loose around the hubs? maybe the a arms have some play in them?
It's the links that I can't post. I need a specific number of posts to post links so that the forum is sure I'm not a spammer. Nothing seems to have a play. It's really weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COP4 View Post
I just want to see this wobble he is referring to. It seems too odd if all the parts were found to have no play in them. Those wobbly plastic driveshafts almost all do that, but not enough to cause the wobble you are describing. I seriously think it is the tires causing it. Regardless if it does it up front or not.
I too came to the conclusion that the problem is with the tires.For now I'm just ignoring it but one thing I can say is the the truck isn't smooth as new. Not even close.
Jamieyasa is offline   Reply With Quote