OS 18 TMR

Old 07-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Tech Rookie

OS 18 TMR

I just installed my new OS 18 into my Revo and have run into a small issue...The throttle arm will not move the carb slide to wide open position, I have tried to move the carb a bit and the arm on the end of the slide with no luck..has anyone else run into this problem and if so do you have the cure...Any and all help is appreciated...It is not a servo prob as even with my finger the card slide is hard to move to wide open with it hooked to the throttle arm, I have also replaced the bushings with bearings so that is not the prob either...
Old 07-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

Remove the linkage spring and put a collar behind the servo arm (like the one in front of the servo arm- it is on the rod) Next take the servo arm off and then set all of the radio settings to stock/nuetral. Then pull the trigger to full throttle and then make the carb slide open all the way with the linkage and attach the arm back on the servo. You also may need to change the position of the collars. I will try to put a picture on tommorow. It takes a l;ot of tinkering and sounds confusing. I hope this helped. Also you may want to get an upgrade servo mine crapped out on me in a race yesterday. This is a problem that everyone has with the OS because the servo settings are for the TRX. Also if you have a good enough radio you may be able to fix it through end point adjustments (EPA). If you need any more help just holler.