rc18mt

Old 06-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thats good to hear you haven't lost one yet. Mine only came out once, but that was the time I forgot to check for the spring . That led to the tire wobble . I sleeved them after the first incident, and then went to the MIP's. Thier shiny CVD's might be worth loking into.

I'm waiting for their shock shafts to be released. I think they're over due. Those should be a nice upgrade.

It's good to "see" you here Falcon . I remeber your avatar from the other side. I found this site while looking for a good forum for my new LST toy I just got.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I think minizilla might be a good option....worth to mention ... there's a review done at www.one18th.com
Old 06-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Kid.
Actually if you look I use a Diferent pic of the Paj Evo 2 for every forum I am on.
What I really want to do is get a 150mm Paj evo Lexan and put it on my 18T chassis. But alas it down't exist.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Nice, didn't notice that

Homer makes some good bodies for the M18, of which I just got 3 styles. He has been known to ask what everyone's looking for. Maybe if you ask nice enough... . I did hear him say he doesn't have any RC18 lids on the drawing board, but might.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:18 PM
Tech Adept

Apparently Solido have a Evo 2 Diecast at 1:18ht out, but I can't find it.
If I could ge my hands on that and some vacume molding gear i could look at doing my own...
But there are a lot of maybees in there