Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
s maxx & sport maxx >

s maxx & sport maxx

s maxx & sport maxx

Old 05-03-2005, 11:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Default s maxx & sport maxx

what is the differences in the s maxxx and sport maxx. which one do you think is better looking at getting one of these
Old 05-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Tech Initiate

I beleive that the s-maxx is just the sportmaxx with some new tires and a stadium truck body,other than that I don't think there's any difference between them.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Initiate

I just started in R/C, and I chose to get the s-maxx. The differences between them is that the s-maxx has a stadium body,it has the 2-speed trans, and the sportmaxx tires. I have a friend that has the sportmaxx and after he saw my s-maxx run.....he had to go out and get the 2-speed trans to keep up!LOL.Anyways, I think that the s-maxx would be the better choice, simply because it is like $10 more and comes with the 2-speed trans. If your into the tough monster truck look, you can always get a truck body and hrighten the shock position. Happy picking