Wiki Posts
Search

Losi LST nitro to brushless question

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Losi LST nitro to brushless question

Hello everyone, I just want to know when converting your LST nitro powered to brushless powered will also require you to change/alter any of your main chassis plate bolt holes/locations? I'm more interested on this four bolts.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Losi LST nitro to brushless question-xxl-chasiss.jpg  
Old 02-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm asking the above question because I recently bought NE eLST roll bar from CoreyM which doesn't fit on my truck (holes don't align well) and I've been trying to work with him for days but its getting nowhere because when I tried to explain to him what is the real issue he immediately turned down all my explanations and said "You can't use the electric for the nitro or vise versa. That's why they make different ones. Please leave me feedback"

I am well aware there are two version of NE roll bar for Losi, eLST is to accommodate the battery tray beneath it and LST version is to give space for the air filter but this isn't the case here. The eLST roll bar itself doesn't align with the main chassis screws.

Since both LST XXL and eLST XXL use the same main chassis, top plate and shock tower is there any reason for the eLST roll bar not fit on my LST XXL when all the nitro related parts are removed?
Old 03-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

These are super rare custom one offs from another member..This would work like a champ
Attached Thumbnails Losi LST nitro to brushless question-rollbar004.jpg  

Last edited by chris3829; 03-02-2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: duhh
Old 03-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

If you give up, I have an LST2 full roll cage I could sell you. Wouldn't fit mine after I swapped the LST2 to the XXL chassis.