Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Needed Cheat parts for a tmaxx >

Needed Cheat parts for a tmaxx

Needed Cheat parts for a tmaxx

Old 02-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy Needed Cheat parts for a tmaxx

I am new to the hobbie and cant seem to find the right parts in my area. I am looking for a piston for a 2.5 trx motor and cooling head. They tell me nitro seems to be going out and never have what i need in stock... I am in michigan and am willing to trade for these if its worth it please help and let me know if anyone has these parts
Old 02-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

First of all where in michigan are you located? (I'm asking because I am also in Michigan!)
Also you can get all those parts brand new for great prices on ebay. Thats where I get all of my parts for all of my rc's
Old 02-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

im in michigan also
but yea just look on ebay, you will find everything you need there!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I don't have those parts but I have plenty of used Maxx parts if you need anything.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hello

I am in Chesterfield and Larry's and P&D never have what i need this is a second hand truck and I am just trying to get it running for my little girl She is a little over a year and loves watching it run around the yard... I need all kinds of things but to buy all new I could almost buy a new tmaxx here is my email [email protected] there i can give my number and we can text or call to figure out more just need help getting it running again I don't have a lot of cash to fix this I am thinking of selling the hole thing and just giving in I have spent already more than i should of just getting the 4x4 to work. The piston and sleeve thing happened when the motor would not start and I took it apart and the sleeve came out with the head when I put the sleeve back in it chipped the bottom part of the piston. I have not tried to fire the motor since I help two so called frineds out with their trucks and got screwed both on new parts and parts of my own. I rebuilt a Rustler for a so called friend giving him 3 motors and all my glow plugs hearing that you will get these back and i did all messed up when he blew all three motors. the other has a summit 1/16 that I helped on and nothing has come from that I am a really helpful guy that get screwed with a lot and because I seem to get walked all over.

Last edited by jswans08; 02-24-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Did not finish
Old 02-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Tech Rookie

I know people have seen this I am not looking for a hand out just ideas and help on getting this back running if there are anyone that can help reply
Old 03-19-2013, 06:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

you don't have the proline steering upgrade s/saver do you ? or the supermaxx one, both alloy, but same design, like 1/8 buggy (smaller of course) then straight servo horn to linkage to s/saver ? i just got the 3.3 ext chassis one but have to raise reverse servo for it to fit ? instruction form advises (fitting to 2.5r t maxx.)
Tony.

Last edited by smokeymaronejp; 03-19-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: to brokenparts.