Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
RC pro Series new rules >

RC pro Series new rules

RC pro Series new rules

Old 04-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default RC pro Series new rules

For racers, RC Pro Series are changing the rules soon. here is some information direct from thier website:

RC Pro Announcement.
RC Pro Series Announces New Class Definitions ---RC Pro Series is pleased to announce that starting in the 2006 Off-Road season, the classes currently known as Standard Monster Truck and Unlimited Monster Truck will be changing. The new classes will be Monster Truck and 1/8 Arena Truck. Along with the name change, these two classes will be completely separated. Monster Trucks currently able to "run up" in the Unlimited class will no longer have that option. With the release of the Storm Unlimited Truck and the HotBodies Lightning Stadium Pro along with the highly anticipated release of Arena Trucks from Thunder Tiger, Jammin and Mugen, the need for a completely separate class is more important than ever. Converted 1/8 scale buggies, commonly known as "Truggies" will now be known as Arena Trucks as well.There are characteristics inherent to these Arena Trucks that make their relationship to Monster Trucks more different than similar. A series of updated rules for the Arena Truck class will be available soon on this site.

You can check out their site at http://www.rcproseries.com
Old 04-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

hey, that's nice.. luv that logo... looks like nba..
Old 04-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

haha yer the logo looks great work..good work
Old 04-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Tech Adept

about time. i have never like the fact of having truggies and MT's together. nothing against truggies, they are awesome, but i just feel as if other monster trucks (unless heavily modified) stood a chance.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Tech Initiate

I really like what the pro series is doing , Its a good way to get away from the ROAR mess.