Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Parts Or Help Needed! Revo 3.3

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Lightbulb Parts Or Help Needed! Revo 3.3

I Have A Revo 3.3 Truck And Have Been Replacing Many Parts To Make It Like New . The Other Day The Engine Would Not Stop Revving And The Truck Wouldn't Move SO I Ran Over And Shut It Down. Took The Transmission Apart And Broke A Shaft And Demolished A Black Plastic Gear . Wanting To Find Someone Who Has A Spare Transmission For Sale At A Fair Price. WILLING TO PAY MORE FOR STEEL GEARS, AND MORE FOR ALUMINUM CASE. Just Don't Want To Buy New One From Ebay. Thanks Everyone.

Ready To Get Er Running Again. Couldnt Believe How Much Room One Takes Up When It's Literally In Completely Dis-Mantled State!
Old 01-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I Would Put An Add In This Section http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-wanted-buy-17/ And Maybe Stop Using Capitalization With Every Word In Every Sentence
Old 01-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

I personally would get rid of that black gear and every gear associated with it. Get a forward only kit. You don't need steel gears with a 3.3........
Old 01-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

I see all these posts about how crappy the trans is but I ran I've had 3 revos one with a 2.5 a 3.3 and one back in the day with the sirio 23 big block and all were stock trannies . I never broke anything on any of them . I beat em pretty hard too .
Old 01-24-2013, 05:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Default REPLY TO : got_nitro, ausher, hotrod87

got_nitro......
Thanks, I Will List It There. And As For My Caps, That's The Way I Have Always Typed And Also The Way I Write. I Know It's Not Right But It's The Way I've Always Done It So Please Lets Keep It About The Posts And Not The People's Habbit. THANKS

ausher......
I Was Considering Steel Gears Because I Am Not Sure If I Am Going To Keep The 3.3 Or Get Something Else. And In Any Matter I Want Something To Last With Minimal Trouble. But I Will Look Into That Too. Thank You.

hotrod87
I Am Not Bashing The Revo Transmission, I Am Hard On Everything. I Am Also VERY New To This So It's Probally My Fault Anyways, But In Any Case I Need Some More Parts. But Thanks For Your Reply
Old 01-24-2013, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fordtrucks
got_nitro......
Thanks, I Will List It There. And As For My Caps, That's The Way I Have Always Typed And Also The Way I Write. I Know It's Not Right But It's The Way I've Always Done It So Please Lets Keep It About The Posts And Not The People's Habbit. THANKS
I could honestly care less about your habbits or how you type, It just makes it hard to read and it looks like you are YELLING is all. GL...
Old 01-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

It's funny because when I'm at work I type with all caps on another forum and people get butt hurt too lol , just forward only you'll be ok
Old 01-29-2013, 04:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have a revo 3.3 I just converted to e revo...I have eng., tranny(forward ony I think,,,how can I tell, bought truck used and there is no reverse switch on radio), fuel tank, ejectric start(has pull start on it now) and muffler.