big block Revo?

Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Default big block Revo?

Hey guys, I have a REVO 5309 with a OS .21TM. Im just gettingit dialed in and i already know that a big block is in my future.....so what is the best big block conversion for the revo?

Simple instilation intrests me as well...just a mount the engine and a pipe would be great.

Thanks for any input guys.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Tech Adept

link to my video of my revo all the mods i have done and a short review on the ofna bump box http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHDW_nz4ro

ofna, new eara, and traxxas all make bb kits for the revo. the new eara is kinda hard to come by, traxxas kit has just about everything you need to do a drop in and go. the ofna on the other hand i have only seen know nothing about looks nice but thats all i can say on that. the picco reddot is a good motor and is a drop in bb, along with the picco maxx lil more tame then the reddot but still great motor. the mach 2 .26 i used was easy minor mods needed to fit nothing anyone with a file could not do. seen 1 losi 454 in a revo it was stupid fast, but dont know the kit used to make it work. also have installed a axile .32 in one once never ran it but takes mods to make fit along with i think where flm rear upper a arm to fit. you have alot of combos that i could go on about forever. but if your wanting something that just drops in i would get the traxxas kit go over the motors that fit with no mods and choose one. i love my .26 its got just enuff power to get me in trouble but not blow out everything. still gettin it dialed in but very very happy with it over all.