R/C Tech Forums

Sponsored by:
Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks

Old 02-16-2005, 10:26 PM   #1
Tech Regular
Default Convert Kyosho Quick Start system on Kyosho QRC to Pullstart

Is there a generic pull start assembly that I can replace for the stock Kyosho Quick Start unit on the Kyosho GS15R engine on my Kyosho Dodge Ram QRC? I stripped one of the plastic gears connecting the electric motor to the crankshaft and now the motor won't turn. I can't use a starter motor or box due to the placement of the flywheel. I'm thinking of installing a pullstarter. I notice, the GS15R has a pullstarter in the Kyosho V-One-S kit. Is it compatible? If I remove the Quickstart housing, I might be eble to squeeze in a pullstart assembly.
Morpheus2be is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KYOSHO GX.12 NITRO PETROL RC CAR $80 - QUICK SALE!!!!! paul73rc Australia For Sale/Trade 4 03-14-2011 01:42 PM
Kyosho Inferno 7.5 Truggy - Won't Start? Lawson1024 Nitro Off-Road 4 09-12-2008 04:33 AM
HELP - Kyosho GS15R engine won't start nealconyard Onroad Nitro Engine Zone 2 08-04-2004 09:28 PM
possible to convert to non pull start? 850turbo Nitro On-Road 2 04-13-2004 07:53 AM
how do I convert pull start NTC3 to non? jbui Nitro On-Road 5 06-11-2002 08:59 PM