Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Monster Dominator >

Monster Dominator

Monster Dominator

Old 01-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Regular

Default Monster Dominator

Fellow hobbyist,

wud like to ask if you know about ofna dominator... thinking of buying one but i would like to ask for some tips and tricks how can i modify it or make it a race winning monster...

tnx a lot in advance! hope u can help me...
Old 02-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default help

does anybody know what is the best racing set-up for an ofna dominator? my current set-up for my dominator is that it has only a 2 speed.. besides that, everything is stock...

i'm planning to race this weekend, need your help guys... your help and tips will be greatly appreaciated...

tnx!
Old 02-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Tech Regular

jake22 in offroad the most important thing is the tires get the tire right for the track and you're 85% into the right setup. for monster racing at qcrccc you will need a set of bowties, dirtbones or any tire similar. start with the kit setup first.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by miniracer
jake22 in offroad the most important thing is the tires get the tire right for the track and you're 85% into the right setup. for monster racing at qcrccc you will need a set of bowties, dirtbones or any tire similar. start with the kit setup first.
bro tnx a lot...hehe! dito ako nagpost sa monster truck thread at baka kako maraming ideas dito.. sa atin kasi bihira naka dominator... salamat! siguro try ko muna practice sa circle sa sat then tingnan ko kung ano problema..
Old 02-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Tech Regular

i suggest you get a set of bowties as this are also the tires to run in jptrack. then practice with these on sat.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:31 AM
Tech Regular

i suggest you get a set of bowties as this are also the tires to run in jptrack. then practice with these on sat.
tnx breo! yup... hanap muna ng budget bro... bowties then spider differential.. wala kasing slipper yung 2 speed kaya medyo dilikado yung gears...

saturday, practice muna ng stock, for sure si kenneth, naka dominator din at maraming revo...hehe!

problema ko lang malambot stock shocks kaya sumasayad... thinking of adding 1 springs at each shock para medyo stiff...

bro, kaw, pupunta ka ba circle sa sat?
Old 02-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Tech Regular

not sure about sat but definite on sunday, most likely no practice will be there to have fun not really thinking of placing with all the experienced circle racers running ( newbie with no skills ). still need a few more stuffs for the revo to get it into racing trim. I believe dogbone has a spider and slipper center diff available for the dominator, both single speed. the stock 2speed should be durable enough to race it was the clutch bell that I have seen break but that was with a sirio .27 just dont gas it too much as it lands
Old 02-10-2005, 04:51 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

Old 02-10-2005, 04:52 AM
Tech Regular

not sure about sat but definite on sunday, most likely no practice will be there to have fun not really thinking of placing with all the experienced circle racers running ( newbie with no skills ). still need a few more stuffs for the revo to get it into racing trim. I believe dogbone has a spider and slipper center diff available for the dominator, both single speed. the stock 2speed should be durable enough to race it was the clutch bell that I have seen break but that was with a sirio .27 just dont gas it too much as it lands
yup bro, tnx for the advice, i'll try to do that.. parehas tayo, newbie din.... 1st time ko makakasubok sa circle or i mean makasubok sa track..hehe! puro bashing lang kasi ako.. maybe this sat. try to go there and giv it a try..sunday not sure... dapat bibilin ko na proline bowtie with 40 series proline rims ni pk kaso sold na...

nagtanong na ako ng slipper differential, 2+ k, yung spider 3365...