what shocks?

Old 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default what shocks?

im trying to choose which shocks to go ahead and get for my t-maxx 3.3 i currently have the stock ultras. im between the traxxas big bores and something like these- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-THR...item2eb774e40a
Old 08-29-2011, 05:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ckblood05
im trying to choose which shocks to go ahead and get for my t-maxx 3.3 i currently have the stock ultras. im between the traxxas big bores and something like these- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-THR...item2eb774e40a
Personally, I would probably just go with the Traxxas Big Bores. I know they are more money, but I would feel better knowing who made them. For example, I have GPM aluminum shocks on my merv, I hate them. They look nice, but they leak like crazy from day one, and they aren't very smooth. Had I gone with the Traxxas ones, they most likely would've worked better.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SloRacer1080
Personally, I would probably just go with the Traxxas Big Bores. I know they are more money, but I would feel better knowing who made them. For example, I have GPM aluminum shocks on my merv, I hate them. They look nice, but they leak like crazy from day one, and they aren't very smooth. Had I gone with the Traxxas ones, they most likely would've worked better.
right, i hear ya. yea the blue aluminum ones look sweet! but i dont want to sacrifice performance for looks. i probably will go with the big bores. theres a guy on here selling some i might buy them from him. thanks for your input!