Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maverick blackout engine starts wheels don't turn over

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Maverick blackout engine starts wheels don't turn over

Hi people new to all this, i have had my Blackout for about 4 months just recently my front right wheel fell off because the pin fell out. Fixed that issue and haven't used it since, started it up today and the engine was turning over fine but the wheels don't move when i rev it.

When the car is off the wheels are locked up but if i move one wheel forward it moves forward both left wheels go forward the correct way but the front right and back right back don't move forward it locks up but they boh move back wards.

Really don't know what the issue is but i know its going to cost me money, any advice would be really helpful.

Thanks!
Old 08-26-2011, 07:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Got the wheels turning over today but something else happened

[ I HAVE GOT 2 VIDEOS BUT THERES A STUPID RULE WHERE I HAVE TO POST SO MANY TIMES 1ST]

Cogs look a bit chewed but they turn fine i think its something inside the engine need help please? What should i do?
Old 08-26-2011, 07:41 AM
Tech Regular

Are the vids on youtube? If so, try posting something like /watch?v=pcxFc6rbLcg (the last part of your youtube url).
Old 08-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Youtube videos:

/watch?v=_NixNxlsCls

/watch?v=5IhM5-nTRvE

Thanks TedMosby!
Old 08-26-2011, 07:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Anyone have an idead on what it could be i have been on forums for about 3 hours now and cannot find what it is.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Tech Regular

Ok, so with the engine off and the transmitter and receiver on, with the transmitter held at full throttle, can you roll the truck forward with all 4 wheels on the ground?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

BTW, it might be better to post this in the large scale forum.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Tech Rookie

[QUOTE=TedMosby;9576633]Ok, so with the engine off and the transmitter and receiver on, with the transmitter held at full throttle, can you roll the truck forward with all 4 wheels on the ground?[QUOTE=TedMosby;9576633]

Wont start at all mate i think the clutch bell has gone, its going to cost about £40 i think to put right.