the OFFICIAL HPI Savage XS Flux Thread >

the OFFICIAL HPI Savage XS Flux Thread

the OFFICIAL HPI Savage XS Flux Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default the OFFICIAL HPI Savage XS Flux Thread

here it is the savage xs flux: http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/106571/

release date is September 1st, so it not too far from now that these will be on hobby store shelfs. I myself think its a cool little truck, with a 3s lipo and the 10th scale rtr electronics its supposed to pull 65+mph

It looks to be about the size of 1/16, its not small enough to fit in the 1/18th.
My best guess is that it was made to compete with the TRAXXAS line of mini monster trucks. It has very similar features, water proof, brushless, 2.4(for newer models), and have insane power to do standing backflips, but then again hpi included a 10th scale motor and esc!

The brushless motors in both traxxas minis and the hpi savage flux are 4000kv, although the mini flux having a 10th scale system should provide lots of power. I know that someday ill have one to call mine own but lmk what you guys think about it!
Old 08-23-2011, 05:48 AM
Tech Initiate

You should get somebody to merge the threads.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/monster-...savage-xs.html

Old 08-23-2011, 06:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

There is no need for a new thread. There aren't that many threads in here that we need an official thread. Keep it to the other thread.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Spencer G.
here it is the savage xs flux: http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/106571/

release date is September 1st, so it not too far from now that these will be on hobby store shelfs. I myself think its a cool little truck, with a 3s lipo and the 10th scale rtr electronics its supposed to pull 65+mph

It looks to be about the size of 1/16, its not small enough to fit in the 1/18th.
My best guess is that it was made to compete with the TRAXXAS line of mini monster trucks. It has very similar features, water proof, brushless, 2.4(for newer models), and have insane power to do standing backflips, but then again hpi included a 10th scale motor and esc!

The brushless motors in both traxxas minis and the hpi savage flux are 4000kv, although the mini flux having a 10th scale system should provide lots of power. I know that someday ill have one to call mine own but lmk what you guys think about it!
It is actually bigger then the 1/16 vehicles.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Post in the other Thread!

Old 08-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Muggydude
Post in the other Thread!

Dude, seriously what is your problem? I can post in whatever threads I want to post in.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

He's just trying to be nice and let you know a thread was already started on the xs flux. This way when you get one and have a question or something to say about it you don't have to go searching around bc multiple threads were made. Trust me it's a pain when you need help with something.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

I have no need to search for threads because I set it up for automatic emails everytime someone posts. So he just needs to back off and get a life. On another forum there are 5 threads about the Savage XS...
Old 08-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Touchy .... What other forum ? Whatever it's no big deal I bet you one of the threads will die anyway and one will live on in the long run.