Search

t-maxx brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default t-maxx brake pads

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GPM-brake-pa...item3cb7fa2d76

any good? im trying to figure out what the pads are made out of? they almost look plastic
Old 09-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

forget about any other brakes they make. buy yourself an mgt4.6 brake disc and pad and you will never ever have problems again.

i currently use it on my twin tmaxx 1/6 scale and it stops it on a dime without any issues. it weighs about 30 pounds to top it off. in addition you can also use it a savage i currently run it on my xl savage flux which is also heavy.

this is only if you are using the BLACK TRANNY cause if you have the gray tranny the stock are awesome if anything just get the performance rotor they make.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dasmurf93
forget about any other brakes they make. buy yourself an mgt4.6 brake disc and pad and you will never ever have problems again.

i currently use it on my twin tmaxx 1/6 scale and it stops it on a dime without any issues. it weighs about 30 pounds to top it off. in addition you can also use it a savage i currently run it on my xl savage flux which is also heavy.

this is only if you are using the BLACK TRANNY cause if you have the gray tranny the stock are awesome if anything just get the performance rotor they make.
yea i saw its from hong kong to. i got the high performance traxxas brake rotor im going to put on.