Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Back to monster trucks >

Back to monster trucks

Back to monster trucks

Old 12-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Tech Adept

Default Back to monster trucks

I am looking into getting a yard tiller. I have narrowed it down to the Savage x ss and the Aftershock LE. How do they compare in the different parameters monster trucks have. I am a racer at heart and have had the original versions of each mentioned briefly, so have not have had long term use of these two and want user feedback on both.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by claymonkey
I am looking into getting a yard tiller. I have narrowed it down to the Savage x ss and the Aftershock LE. How do they compare in the different parameters monster trucks have. I am a racer at heart and have had the original versions of each mentioned briefly, so have not have had long term use of these two and want user feedback on both.
Oh, this is the same old school debate again...
Since you have both trucks before, you should know what you really want...

Since you're a racer at heart, get the AfterShock.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by claymonkey
Oh man, looks like you're trying to start a fight here!

All I can say is I run my XXL like I stole it, and I LOVE the damn thing. Now, it's not an Aftershock, but pretty darn close. It's big, tough, and fast. Killer!!! My buddy runs a Savage, and while it's cool, it's just no XXL. He will admit himself that the XXL is the better truck, but I'm sure there's a million people that will STRONGLY disagree with me... Let it begin...
Old 12-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dadic 78
Oh man, looks like you're trying to start a fight here!

All I can say is I run my XXL like I stole it, and I LOVE the damn thing. Now, it's not an Aftershock, but pretty darn close. It's big, tough, and fast. Killer!!! My buddy runs a Savage, and while it's cool, it's just no XXL. He will admit himself that the XXL is the better truck, but I'm sure there's a million people that will STRONGLY disagree with me... Let it begin...
I run a track tuned Savage too, but I advice him to take the AfterShock instead since he owned both trucks before.

It's a damn old debate, people already get sick of it to discuss whether to get a Savage or LST...