Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Zombies on 40 series??? >

Zombies on 40 series???

Zombies on 40 series???

Old 12-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Zombies on 40 series???

Hey, hows it going. I have heard alot of people talking about this, but have never tried. was hoping some one in here has.

Is it possible?

Also anyinfo on half-ups would be great, there going on a revo, just kinda skeptical about the width of the tires/wheels hindering traction.....????
Attached Thumbnails Zombies on 40 series???-monster.jpg  
Old 12-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I have had a couple sets of zombies, havn't tried them on 1/2 ups, but see no reason why it wouldn't work. I like the tires, they are much better all around than badlands, but still like mulchers better. I went with them last time because I couldn't fine zombies anymore. I don't know if they have kinda discontinued them or what. The mulchers are unstoppable on grass/loose dirt. Here is a pic of reg mt badlands on 1/2 ups, just make sure you glue them to the inside bead. I have put mashers on 1/2 ups too with no problems.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Are those the 1/2 offset?? nice car man... anyway you could take a pic from the from with the body off???

My original question was zombies on pro-line 40series wabash wheels....

sorry bout that, if I go with the half-ups, ill probably throw some badlands on there....