Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GS Racing S.U.T. Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

Default GS Racing S.U.T. Thread

How good is this "Truggy"? I know that there has been a long debate regarding MOnster Truck classification. Anyway, if you guys have any info on the PROs and CONs of this truck, please post in this thread. Thank you
Old 07-26-2004, 03:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

FBJ: I think truggies are not allowed at circle. I think. From elsewhere, they say its fast but not as nimble. not too much sus travel.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by paulc
FBJ: I think truggies are not allowed at circle. I think. From elsewhere, they say its fast but not as nimble. not too much sus travel.
How come it's not allowed? It's infact smaller than the bigger 1/8 truck out there?
Old 07-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

fbj: not really sure why, but you can always ask stealth. Thinking of converting your mbx?
Old 07-27-2004, 01:46 AM
Tech Adept

I've been reading the other threads and from what I gather, the debate stems from "Are MT converted buggies better than purpose built MTs?" since they have a distinct advantage (?)

Sonny: Read your PM. Am in the market for an MT but have set my eyes on the REVO and the LST. Was tempted by a modified Savage 25 and the T Maxx earlier but wanna try something new (as in very few have it) at least locally... What's the selling point of the MGT?
On the other hand, am exploring all possibilities, only limitation would be parts and support.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rallyweapon
I've been reading the other threads and from what I gather, the debate stems from "Are MT converted buggies better than purpose built MTs?" since they have a distinct advantage (?)

Sonny: Read your PM. Am in the market for an MT but have set my eyes on the REVO and the LST. Was tempted by a modified Savage 25 and the T Maxx earlier but wanna try something new (as in very few have it) at least locally... What's the selling point of the MGT?
On the other hand, am exploring all possibilities, only limitation would be parts and support.
MGT Handles great, very balanced in jumps, corners great and its nimble too in my opinion. I saw it run against two "truggies" last Sunday at JP Raceway, very competitive. Parts availability is not a problem, they are all available in PITSHOP. Tech Support will be from either Pitshop or Connecticut Speedway

I checked my PM inbox, didn't get any from you