Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
4x4 electric monster trucks HELP! >

4x4 electric monster trucks HELP!

4x4 electric monster trucks HELP!

Old 11-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 4x4 electric monster trucks HELP!

Hi guys,
I was wondering what good 4x4 electric monster trucks are out thier. I have already owned an e-maxx and hated it, it broke every time I drove it. I really like the savage flux but I want to keep looking so I can get the best option. I have a mmm 2200 kv so I want to get one that takes it. I also bash really hard (like backflips) so it needs to be durable.
Thanks
Old 11-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well, you could find yourself a used Losi ar Associated MGT. But I think you will have the most luck with a Savage, and that sonly because I myself run a Savage and I wasn't really impressed with the MGT. Losi's are good I hear, and I am pretty sure they make a conversion kit out there to make any nitro MT into electric.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

What Maxx did you have? I had the older model and I have to say I was not impressed at all. Now I have the new Maxx built with almost every RPM part available and love it. With 4s and Brushless its a tank! But the E Revo stands above all Ive owned.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

LST or LST2 are great monster trucks for bashing, more durable than the E-Maxx
Old 11-22-2010, 05:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

I would have to say that of the trucks I have had the Mad Force has been the toughest by far. You should really check out the Mad Force Kruiser VE.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

i too found both versions of the e-maxx very fragile to my driving style. i converted them both to almost all aluminum but when i did that, i sacrificed alot of handling. in the end, i don't think the e-maxx was a good application for me.

i found myself in the same prediciment you did after wanting to find a MT that was durable and handled well. My buddy had a savage flux. it was really durable, but was a little unpredictable in handling for my taste.

I got a brushless e-revo and haven't looked back since.

I do alot of parking lot stunt driving with big skate ramps and i found this to be an extremely durable truck for it. i regularly pull off 50-70ft jumps and land without any issues. it flies straight and handles great.

about all i did was go to heavier springs and shock oil. the rest of my truck is stock. i bought 2 more the next week and now have 3 in the stable. my only regret is that i didn't find it sooner.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Tech Adept

savage flux all the way. unfortunately they dont sell kits so your mamba monster 2200 will be useless considering the flux system is almost exactly identical. the only thing ive heard of that breaks on the flux are the a-arms, which tend to on many vehicles. just slap on some rpms and you're good
Old 12-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Monster Trucks

MonsterTruckInc.Com is the platform where various truck models and trucking articles are depicted by the experts to serve the truck lovers and online truck buyers. There are many models of trucks that are available on display of this site. Different types of trucks include 4x4 Pickup trucks, Big trucks and mainly the varied models of Monster trucks are available at the site. These trucks are offered under the head of reputed and popular brands of trucking. The leading names like Nissan trucks, Dodge trucks, Chevy trucks and many more are the highlighted names of site. We are offering the best possible deals of these truck models at this site.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Flux 2350 and HP both great trucks....hard to beat.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

ERevo... A roller can be yours for about $250 or so...