Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
what's more durable the e-revo or the savage flux? >

what's more durable the e-revo or the savage flux?

what's more durable the e-revo or the savage flux?

Old 10-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)
Default what's more durable the e-revo or the savage flux?

I've been thinking about getting another MT. I have a twin Velineon e-revo, and really want another basher for big juming. i need something that can take a real beating.

that being said, what is more durable, the e-revo brushless edition or the savage flux?
Old 10-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Why not get the Savage so you now have both?
Old 10-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (96%+)

Flux by far stock vs stock.

Now I'll put MY Revo against any Savage in durability, but I also had to go full RPM arms and Traxxas Tubes to improve the durability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2HxVsPeOz8

Old 10-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR View Post
Flux by far stock vs stock.

Now I'll put MY Revo against any Savage in durability, but I also had to go full RPM arms and Traxxas Tubes to improve the durability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2HxVsPeOz8

NICE REVO!!! what's the carbon fiber piece on the rear? that looks wicked.

i'm on the fence about the savage. i watched a bunch of youtube videos and no doubt it's incredibly durable, but i really like the dual motor possibilities.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 8IGHTROCKETX3 View Post
NICE REVO!!! what's the carbon fiber piece on the rear? that looks wicked.

i'm on the fence about the savage. i watched a bunch of youtube videos and no doubt it's incredibly durable, but i really like the dual motor possibilities.
Bleh you don't need dual motors anymore with the stuff that's out today. If that's the only thing holding you back just get the Savage. The Savage has much more options for hopping up also, I'm so bored with my Revo because I don't have anything I can buy for it anymore outside of sway bars!

The piece is an Integy Bulkhead Brace that I dyed orange. I'm going to be getting the tranny plate also from Integy just to add a little flair and some more carbon. Yes I'm that bored I'm going to buy an Integy piece
Old 10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

OP, do yourself a favor and NEVER buy any integy. It's all toilet matter. Im actually embarassed for that RC up in that pic. It's a disgrace for even traxxsucks for integy to be on one of there trucks.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by got_nitro View Post
OP, do yourself a favor and NEVER buy any integy. It's all toilet matter. Im actually embarassed for that RC up in that pic. It's a disgrace for even traxxsucks for integy to be on one of there trucks.
I have a groupie
Old 10-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

I have a groupie
Ya know, for someone that lurks, trolls and runs his mouth/fingers around in this forum one would think you would know better, apparently NOT. Your just a noob yourself. I don't care how long you have been signed up on this forum, your just a TRX fanboy with no clue what so ever. A fresh first poster noob in this forum forgot more that you know. I suggest you go educate yourself before you make another non-sense post son.

integy..... oh man...........
Old 10-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I never understood the Integy hate. I've had option parts from a lot of companies, including Integy, HardCoreRacing, GPM, etc... Everyone seems to complain about Integy products, yet I've never seen a real reason. I've seen people say their parts are weak, but everything I've owned from them has worked exactly how it was supposed to.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SloRacer1080 View Post
I never understood the Integy hate. I've had option parts from a lot of companies, including Integy, HardCoreRacing, GPM, etc... Everyone seems to complain about Integy products, yet I've never seen a real reason. I've seen people say their parts are weak, but everything I've owned from them has worked exactly how it was supposed to.
The hate mainly stems from the blatant copying of more reputable brands products. I've never had an issue with integy parts either. Again, it's just a troll who hasn't owned any of what he talks about.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by got_nitro View Post
Ya know, for someone that lurks, trolls and runs his mouth/fingers around in this forum one would think you would know better, apparently NOT. Your just a noob yourself. I don't care how long you have been signed up on this forum, your just a TRX fanboy with no clue what so ever. A fresh first poster noob in this forum forgot more that you know. I suggest you go educate yourself before you make another non-sense post son.

integy..... oh man...........
crap dude slow your roll. gonna give your self a stroke.

I have never had an issue with integy parts. from my mini-t, my tmaxx to my blitz. no issues what so ever
Old 10-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 194 (100%+)

That's one of the best looking Revo's I've seen. I like how you died the grey parts black. I have that carbon fiber Integy part for sale 8IGHTROCKETX3, or if anyone is else is interested in one to add it to there Revo.
It's the:

(1) INTT3138 Integy Graphite R Bulkhead Tie Bar for Revo - $7.00

Listed here:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...w-package.html
Old 10-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Tech Elite

The hate mainly stems from the blatant copying of more reputable brands products. I've never had an issue with integy parts either. Again, it's just a troll who hasn't owned any of what he talks about.
I guess your right about me not owning anything that I talk about boy. I still never owned any integy.

Like I said, when you grow up and want to talk big boy RC and educate yourself give me a yell son. School is over for now kid.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

dont people drive in the dirt anymore
Old 10-28-2010, 06:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Sure we do. We also like having a clean truck I'm pretty sure Casey's shots were from before it was run.

Speaking of which, Casey you don't have CVD's. You can still buy those to feed the itch

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service