Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Traxxas 3.3 hard starting issue and idle issue >

Traxxas 3.3 hard starting issue and idle issue

Traxxas 3.3 hard starting issue and idle issue

Old 09-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Tech Addict

I am not sure what you are saying but usually when you are unsure of what you are talking about all you can do is attack. I don't think you are a racer, I believe you are just a basher, in nitro and on a personal level. I am a pro racer and really don't have time for you. i will continue to help future Monster Trucks racers even tho I do not race it anymore. I am sorry your feelings got hurt but you trully were just throwing out bullshit against a company that has done alot of good for people. Move on and squat somewhere else because I know you don't stand and do it!
Old 09-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pntmachine
I am not sure what you are saying but usually when you are unsure of what you are talking about all you can do is attack. I don't think you are a racer, I believe you are just a basher, in nitro and on a personal level. I am a pro racer and really don't have time for you. i will continure to help future Monster Trucks racers even tho I do not race it anymore. I am sorry your feelings got hurt but you trully were just throwing out bullshit against a company that has done alot of good for people. Move on and squat somewhere else because I know you don't stand and do it!
Usually when people attack it's because they know the truth. Maybe your own personal insecurities are getting the best of you in this forum and the traxsucks one as clearly shown in other threads not only here but other places too. There is a reason why they have good customer service, THEY NEED IT! It's unfortunate more R/Cers cant read through all the hype. I think your still lost in your own delusional mind set. "im a pro racer" my dad can kick your dads ass... Give me a break dude. Wake up.

Last edited by got_nitro; 09-27-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by got_nitro
Usually when people attack it's because they know the truth. Maybe your own personal insecurities are getting the best of you in this forum and the traxsucks one as clearly shown in other threads not only here but other places too. There is a reason why they have good customer service, THEY NEED IT! It's unfortunate more R/Cers cant read through all the hype. I think your still lost in your own delusional mind set. "im a pro racer" my dad can kick your dads ass... Give me a break dude. Wake up.

Don't bother replying, If I want a cum back I'd wipe it off your chin..
You have shown your true self and that is all that needs to be said. I new you would sooner or later.