Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Monster Trucks Anyone? >

Monster Trucks Anyone?

Monster Trucks Anyone?

Old 09-22-2001, 06:50 PM
  #46  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On your rear end, setting up a PASS!!!
Posts: 201
Cool Re: Re: Calm down???? INDEED!

Originally posted by TC3Racer



I have a life, no flamming intended. (Please ignore my sarcasm)

On topic for once that is true. Well about the dual, if it is between and e-maxx and a clod the.. well will they be stock. If they are stock the emaxx will win, if they are totally hopped up the emaxx will win. If you want me to tell/show you the emaxx that will win, I will. It will beat any offroad rc that there is. PERIOD.
Yes I.Y.O. your truck is the Baddest on Earth, COOL.
But you speak of a challenge, so when are you going to come to northern C.A. next.
When you do I'll be here waiting, No my Clod is not stock, but it is no slouch either.
With 12 cells I think can keep up with your Maxx anytime,
I usually run 8 cells and green machine 2 motors, but for you I will strap in some 14 quad motors and Hammer the throttle on the Maxx truck! LMAO!
If you think I am kidding, Just Bring It, Oh by the way bring a box too cause after my CLOD eats your Maxx you will need it.
J/K, no sarcasm intended, Just Stating A Fact
Jamracing 1 is offline  
Old 09-22-2001, 07:46 PM
  #47  
Tech Apprentice
 
TC3Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Socal
Posts: 76
Default

I am not talking about my maxx. I dont have one anymore. The one i am talking about if it wants to can run 24 cells has dually bl motors, the storngest drive train in the world, is unbreakable. I am talking about Robin Ourys Super Bl Maxx. It will beat the shit out of you clod. here are some sobering pics.

TC3Racer is offline  
Old 09-22-2001, 08:23 PM
  #48  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Stan Lee's office
Posts: 148
Default

C O O L !!!!!!!!!!!

the only problem, I see with the truck.......... IS

it needs more BLUE parts............

:weird
Wolverine is offline  
Old 09-22-2001, 10:19 PM
  #49  
Tech Apprentice
 
TC3Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Socal
Posts: 76
Default

No No No, having blue would ruin it. The natural look is better. IF there was a large enough demand for it he would offer annodization. If your wondering the owner of that car makes those parts. He has a website which is monstermaxx . you can buy all of those parts but it will cost you around 3 grand.
TC3Racer is offline  
Old 09-23-2001, 12:32 PM
  #50  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On your rear end, setting up a PASS!!!
Posts: 201
Thumbs down So No MAXX Challenge from you??? LMAO at tc3 racer!

Originally posted by TC3Racer
No No No, having blue would ruin it. The natural look is better. IF there was a large enough demand for it he would offer annodization. If your wondering the owner of that car makes those parts. He has a website which is monstermaxx . you can buy all of those parts but it will cost you around 3 grand.
Well I thought you were referring to "your" truck!!!
As you don't have one, why make a challenge that you can not back up!
As I thought you are just a little boy with an Extra Large Mouth.
I once caught something like you fishing, a LARGE MOUTH BASS that is.
So unless you personally can back up your challenge, stop letting your "Alligator Mouth Overload your Hummingbird ASS".
Just stop bugging me anymore cause I don't have time to deal with anyone who makes up stories based on grandiose wishlists.

Jamracing 1 is offline  
Old 09-23-2001, 02:27 PM
  #51  
Tech Apprentice
 
TC3Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Socal
Posts: 76
Default

I never challenged you old man. hehe. just kidding. the owner of that truck has come out here to cali jamer. I wish you would have come down to Los angeles so he could beat up on your clod.

Just to reiderat my point again, i never said that i would challenge you, but i do come up to norhtern cali every year, but not recently. I have been going up the sacramento for the summer. If you want to challenge me to a dual with my mp6 I am all for it. It may not be as big but it is surley faster has more power and maybe jump better, dont know about that.

(I would fix my spelling errors but the spell check is broken.)
TC3Racer is offline  
Old 09-23-2001, 05:24 PM
  #52  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On your rear end, setting up a PASS!!!
Posts: 201
Cool OLD MAN!! EASY NOW. LOL

Originally posted by TC3Racer
I never challenged you old man. hehe. just kidding. the owner of that truck has come out here to cali jamer. I wish you would have come down to Los angeles so he could beat up on your clod.

Just to reiderat my point again, i never said that i would challenge you, but i do come up to norhtern cali every year, but not recently. I have been going up the sacramento for the summer. If you want to challenge me to a dual with my mp6 I am all for it. It may not be as big but it is surley faster has more power and maybe jump better, dont know about that.

(I would fix my spelling errors but the spell check is broken.)
Hey cool I also have a U.S.A. Nitro crusher that is really fast.
I will take you up on your challenge, Next time you are in Sacramento E mail or P/M me and we will get together to see whose truck is BADDEST!!
Bet the Crusher will win though. it likes to go fast and can almost launch into Space off a big jump!!!
So until next year huh, I look forward to the "DUEL In The Capital" LMAO!!
Jamracing 1 is offline  
Old 09-23-2001, 09:03 PM
  #53  
Tech Apprentice
 
TC3Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Socal
Posts: 76
Default

Well if my good friend and i dont have summer school, I will be comming up.

I was going to make my mp6 into a monster truck but now im gonna race it. by the time i see you, It will have tons of titanium and graphite parts on it, and it will also ahve a Novarossi pipe with an O.S.rzb01 engine in it. HEHE. It will outrun the USA-1 for sure. I will make a point of it.
TC3Racer is offline  
Old 09-24-2001, 12:05 AM
  #54  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (82)
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 3,200
Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)
Default

that is one impressive maxx! how fast does it go? i think there's room for two more brushless motors
marvi is offline  
Old 09-24-2001, 11:34 AM
  #55  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On your rear end, setting up a PASS!!!
Posts: 201
Thumbs down Ok. so it is On??

Originally posted by TC3Racer
Well if my good friend and i dont have summer school, I will be comming up.

I was going to make my mp6 into a monster truck but now im gonna race it. by the time i see you, It will have tons of titanium and graphite parts on it, and it will also ahve a Novarossi pipe with an O.S.rzb01 engine in it. HEHE. It will outrun the USA-1 for sure. I will make a point of it.
Ok so lets plan on you P/M ing me.
I will convert my crusher to an mp6 too,
I bet on old age and treachery against youth and exuberence to win! By the way I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch, LMAO! There could have been a Fox in the henhouse...
Jamracing 1 is offline  
Old 09-24-2001, 05:59 PM
  #56  
Tech Apprentice
 
TC3Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Socal
Posts: 76
Default Re: Ok. so it is On??

Originally posted by Jamracing 1


Ok so lets plan on you P/M ing me.
I will convert my crusher to an mp6 too,
I bet on old age and treachery against youth and exuberence to win! By the way I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch, LMAO! There could have been a Fox in the henhouse...
HUH, I wouldnt count my chickens before the hatch? what does that mean. and what does there could have been fox in the henhouse.

Exuberant, I am not. I am mainly a teacher when it comes to R/C. Youth, ahh i have good vision and good hand i cordination. Age, well bad eyesite and loss of motor skills goes hand and hand. But in all seriuosness, I hope to see you next summer.

P.S. can i get you phone number. The people that i stay with do not let us "kids" to go on the comp much, so for the summer i wont be on the boards at all.
TC3Racer is offline  
Old 09-24-2001, 06:42 PM
  #57  
Suspended
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On your rear end, setting up a PASS!!!
Posts: 201
Thumbs down Re: Re: Ok. so it is On??

Originally posted by TC3Racer


HUH, I wouldnt count my chickens before the hatch? what does that mean. and what does there could have been fox in the henhouse.

Exuberant, I am not. I am mainly a teacher when it comes to R/C. Youth, ahh i have good vision and good hand i cordination. Age, well bad eyesite and loss of motor skills goes hand and hand. But in all seriuosness, I hope to see you next summer.

P.S. can i get you phone number. The people that i stay with do not let us "kids" to go on the comp much, so for the summer i wont be on the boards at all.
Sorry won't give that phone # out, privacy issues you know?
But keep on working on that MP6, I will have all winter to finish my car to whip your S.O. Cal hiney back into a more respectful posture... LMAO
So just keep in touch and I will give you my E mail later ok, maybe in a p/m but i don't know how secure that is either.
Jamracing 1 is offline  
Old 09-24-2001, 08:52 PM
  #58  
Tech Apprentice
 
TC3Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Socal
Posts: 76
Default

ok, I know what you mean about the privacy thing. Well I just got the mp6. It is sweet. I just stucky my 100 dollar servos in and i put a screw through the servo wire. It looks like I gotta have my dad fix it. I look forward to seeing you then. I can not tell you why but from what i can see my mp6 might be totally tricked out sooner than i thought. I might also have a car sooner than i thought. But once again, Lets get back to monster trucks.
TC3Racer is offline  
Old 09-29-2001, 09:11 PM
  #59  
Tech Apprentice
 
Garapata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: mental hospital
Posts: 77
Default

guys are tamiya wild daggers made for racing or just for recreational runs?
Garapata is offline  
Old 09-29-2001, 09:21 PM
  #60  
Tech Apprentice
 
TC3Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Socal
Posts: 76
Default

Tamiya... Racing...


HAHAHAHHAHA LMAFO ROFL!!!!!
TC3Racer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.