Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking to get a Traxxas E-Maxx but do I get the Brushed or the Brushless

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 07:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks guys for all the advice, but I got offered a deal I couldn't pass up on a Monster Truck I have been wanting since I got into the hobby.

I was just about to order the Brushless E-Maxx from Tower last night when I got a call from a buddy at work who found his old Tamiya Juggernaut 2 in his parent's basement complete and working, and asked if I wanted it for 200 bucks for everything !

Needless to say, I said yes and I should be getting the Juggernaut on Monday hopefully!

I still want to get that E-Maxx Brushless as well, love the love of the truck. I'm not a fan of the e-revo, its good and fast, but just not what I think of when I think of I monster truck.

Thanks
Disjaukifa
Old 08-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i love my emaxx, i beat the crap out of it, i use traxxas series 3 batteries for me a newbie its plenty fast, jump really well, super fast mine is the brushed edtion, allot of guys on the traxxas forum love love the kershaw design motor upgrade

my brushed emaxx was clocked by a cop friend of mine at 30 mph, i have some rpm upgrades, and coil over shocks, i love it