Community
Wiki Posts
Search

battery options for ERBE

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Default battery options for ERBE

The specs for the e-revo state twin 2S LiPo (4S total) 14.8 volts 5000+ mAh minimum required. Or twin 3S (6S total) for 22.2 volts. There isn't much info on the traxxas site about this configuration. Can I use one 4S or one 6S pack or must it be 2 2S or 2 3S configuations because of the cabling? Does anyone know the dimensions of the battery box? Are there two boxes or do the packs go into one box? I'm thinking of switching from Flux HP to the E-Revo Brushless Edition.
Thanks.
Mark
Old 05-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

There are two boxes, but if you can get a single pack mounted some how then a single 2s-6s is acceptable. The series connector is no trouble to mod or insert a small adapter on the other side.

I can't tell you the size of battery box, but the wiring config is identical to the flux.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

HK has some 4cells that will fit. The compartment is 30mm tall, 51mm deep, and 160mm long