Watch out for Brushlessboy16 >

Watch out for Brushlessboy16

Watch out for Brushlessboy16

Old 03-31-2010, 05:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Default Watch out for Brushlessboy16

Just letting you guys know over here to Watch out for Brushlessboy16
he will ask for parts to be donated for a truck because he wanted a flux. So parts were donated and then turns around over here on rctech and trys to hide the truck from everyone at hpisavageforum because he didn't wanna tell people he sold the truck. So im just giving a warning on how low this person can be here is a link to were he asked for parts to be donated
looks like i cant post links because i dont have enought posts maybe i can pm a mod with them for they can post the links for me
Old 03-31-2010, 06:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Can you explain in detail what he did that was so wrong?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:04 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)

ok he got parts donated to him from members at hpisavageforum.com for a flux then he turns around and sells it over here to make money off of it
Old 03-31-2010, 08:09 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ljrce
ok he got parts donated to him from members at hpisavageforum.com for a flux then he turns around and sells it over here to make money off of it
Nice.....
Old 03-31-2010, 08:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

here is a link to were he asked for parts to be donated

http://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums...ad.php?t=13005

and here is the thread on the build up

http://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums...ad.php?t=13485

Then he turns around and sells it here

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...xl-roller.html

Last edited by badass_savage; 03-31-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

I thought they got rid of all of the riff-raff on hpisf.

Seriously, thanks for the heads up.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:28 AM
Tech Addict

The links don't work for me. Anyone else see them? I did a little digging and saw the build thread and read through it. From what I read, he never asked for anything. Maybe it can be seen in another link that I can't see.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by badass_savage
here is a link to were he asked for parts to be donated

http://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums...ad.php?t=13005

and here is the thread on the build up

http://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums...ad.php?t=13485

Then he turns around and sells it here

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...xl-roller.html
Links no workie.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by mistercrash
The links don't work for me. Anyone else see them? I did a little digging and saw the build thread and read through it. From what I read, he never asked for anything. Maybe it can be seen in another link that I can't see.
links do not work for me either...

gotta love internet drama
Old 03-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

link's fixed.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:35 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sunkenmetal
links do not work for me either...

gotta love internet drama

i see more drama on this site then any other site im apart of.

i defend someone and i get a pm from the jack*** that was attacking him... got to love the morons of the net.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by badass_savage
i see more drama on this site then any other site im apart of.

i defend someone and i get a pm from the jack*** that was attacking him... got to love the morons of the net.
And Then?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:09 AM
Tech Addict

Well I found the links in question before they were fixed and spent a little time reading through the threads. From what I have read, Brushlessboy helped a new guy at the track one day and that guy (the pope nj) decided to return the favor by collecting Savage parts because he learned that BB16 was looking for a Savage roller for a project build.
From what I have read, BB16 never asked for anything but when people asked him if he needed anything else for his build, he answered with a list of what was needed.
From what I have read, some people seemed offended by the fact that BB16 was getting parts for free.
From what I have read, the pope nj explained to these people that it was HIM who organized the whole donation thing and BB16 was the recipient because the pope nj wanted to do something nice for a good kid.
From what I have read, he did not build this truck entirely from donated parts, he spent some money of his own and is trying to get a little back for a new build project.

I have no idea what a Savage roller is worth, was the asking price of $175 too much? Or was it on the cheap side. If he was asking a very low price for his roller then this shows to me that he in turn is donating the parts to someone else. He's just trying to get some of his own money back.

In conclusion, I hope that no one ever donates anything to me because in the minds of some people, it means you have to hold on to those parts until you die.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mistercrash
Well I found the links in question before they were fixed and spent a little time reading through the threads. From what I have read, Brushlessboy helped a new guy at the track one day and that guy (the pope nj) decided to return the favor by collecting Savage parts because he learned that BB16 was looking for a Savage roller for a project build.
From what I have read, BB16 never asked for anything but when people asked him if he needed anything else for his build, he answered with a list of what was needed.
From what I have read, some people seemed offended by the fact that BB16 was getting parts for free.
From what I have read, the pope nj explained to these people that it was HIM who organized the whole donation thing and BB16 was the recipient because the pope nj wanted to do something nice for a good kid.
From what I have read, he did not build this truck entirely from donated parts, he spent some money of his own and is trying to get a little back for a new build project.

I have no idea what a Savage roller is worth, was the asking price of $175 too much? Or was it on the cheap side. If he was asking a very low price for his roller then this shows to me that he in turn is donating the parts to someone else. He's just trying to get some of his own money back.

In conclusion, I hope that no one ever donates anything to me because in the minds of some people, it means you have to hold on to those parts until you die.
Now, that is a good summary of events.

I agree...for whatever reason, it is unethical to sell something that was donated to you whole heatedly knowing it was supposed to be for a good cause.

The Pope NJ is always here, I hope he can give his side of the story.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I personally know Brushlessboy16 and even w/o reading thru the threads I can speak to his character....he wouldn't do anything underhanded.....PERIOD!

He's a college kid who loves to race but is on a budget. He'll lend a hand to anyone who asks trackside and volunteers selflessly. Anyone who's bashing him simply doesn't know him nor the details of whatever went on with his project.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.