extended stretched savage flux xl tvp frame chassis

Old 06-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Rookie

togepipro

I bet that revo owner went home crying or the lhs to buy a flux
Old 06-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey im interested now in the relocation bracket for the esc and the center skid plate...got any silver ones made?
Old 06-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Tech Rookie

I will try to get your set by early next week in silver. the skid plates have been on back order for some time but I am just about to release them.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jocktheglide
GPM made them, but discontiuend there are some blues one left on ebay and purples ones....
Don't know about being discontinued - but i can tell you silver ones are still about the place... try RC-Mall.net - they have an ebay shop aswell, and have the cheapest HS7955TG servos i have seen... wickedly fast shipping too =)

Sorry bout that... This looks great... i might have to start saving to get my trucks done too! is there any colours you can't do? Or is it just standard kinda colours?

Do you have any plans to use thicker alum? =)
Old 06-25-2009, 05:41 AM
Tech Rookie

danhfvcsd-- Thanks for the questions.

I can make or order just about any color to anodize(most popular red orange, black, and silver) I am about to add polished aluminum to my line up soon. and I am thinking of running a thicker line of tvp's for rc'ers to chose I can make anything to custom order thicker skid plates and esc plates as well. here is a picture of a set I am working on for Squirrel's flux the Lead Forum Admin of The Toyz.com He asked for 4.7MM and I milled some 7075-T6
.250 down to his desired thickness then cut the TVP's out on the cnc

the last two show the stock flux tvp side by side with the 4.7mm tvp Just Massive Awesome.
Janeth 1offrc.com
Attached Thumbnails extended stretched savage flux xl tvp frame chassis-dsc00885.jpg   extended stretched savage flux xl tvp frame chassis-dsc00887.jpg   extended stretched savage flux xl tvp frame chassis-dsc00924.jpg   extended stretched savage flux xl tvp frame chassis-dsc00921.jpg  
Old 06-25-2009, 05:56 AM
Tech Rookie

here is one more picture of the super thick tvp's
Attached Thumbnails extended stretched savage flux xl tvp frame chassis-dsc00919.jpg  
Old 06-25-2009, 06:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Thanks for the reply, good info =)

wow!! They are HUGE!! How do they weigh up in comparison? =) Are you looking to include a dogbone or cvd in some form of 'kit' to compensate for the lengthened TVP? What are people using now?

Hey, you think you could make some nice and strong shock shafts?? i have the LST Integy piggy back shocks, and the shock shafts are useless... you think if i sent you a shaft, you could make me some super strong ones? The savage i have them on is fairly hefty @ 7.5kg...
Old 06-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Tech Rookie

these tvp's for squirrel are twice as thick as the original and longer so more than twice as much weight and he will need to run longer screws or I can counter bore each screw hole down so the screw head fits recessed in the tvp. my normal tvp's.125" tvp's are just a little more weight than the savage nitro XL tvp's and all stock hardware works great and I do include a extended extra heavy duty dog bone with every order of my tvp's and even a template to relocate the two holes in the stock body to make up for the extended chassis.
I do have some titanium that I could make your shock shafts from. are they any thicker than the savage arm hinge pins? I ordered some titanium to make all the upper and lower arm shafts from and should have plenty to make a hand-full of shock shafts.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Does it make a difference what color the aluminum is if your going to remove color to apply a new color?

How much would it cost to have this truck changed from blue to black??

How much would it cost to just turn the purple heat sink to blue??
And can you anodize my silver shocks to blue?

Do you do prices/piece or what
Old 07-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

Hey we talked when you first jumped on the scene, glad to see people are purchasing your products and your business is growing!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Tech Rookie

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by SYAWEDIS
Does it make a difference what color the aluminum is if your going to remove color to apply a new color?

How much would it cost to have this truck changed from blue to black??

How much would it cost to just turn the purple heat sink to blue??
And can you anodize my silver shocks to blue?

Do you do prices/piece or what

Thanks for the great questions and picture of that killer savage xl

It does not make a difference what color the parts come to me as they all will go threw a gentle anodized stripping prior to the re-anodizing, and coloring, and curing process.
I charge by time so the more parts the more time but to do one part start to finish minimum hands on time is say about 3 hrs and to do 10 parts is about 3 1/2 hrs, so it is best to do more at once
I can do just about any RC and paint ball gun aluminum parts. If they are anodized I can take it off and redo it .
I do ask you to send me the parts disassembled and mostly clean (simple green is a great cleaner of shock, nitro and diff oils, as well as built up gunk) they don't need to be polished clean.. just not dripping with oil and grease. I will also put each part threw 5 special aluminum cleaners and 5 rinse tanks before the go into the anodizing process.

Email me for price quotes [email protected]

Janeth of 1offrc.com
Old 07-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
Hey we talked when you first jumped on the scene, glad to see people are purchasing your products and your business is growing!

Hi CaseyDDR thanks for you input and advice helping me get out there and with some great ideas.

Janeth
Old 07-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by togepipro
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
That is awesome watching your Savage Flux XL truck that big with those huge tires and my 1offrc TVP's doing huge standing backflips Thanks for the great videos keep em coming.

Janeth of 1offrc.com
Old 05-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

what is the prise for your xl chassis i want one for my flux

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.