Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
OFNA Twin Titan >

OFNA Twin Titan

OFNA Twin Titan

Old 02-17-2009, 05:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Default OFNA Twin Titan

Whats the deal with these trucks? Are they decent, durable, fast?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

PITA!!!!!! Take the frustration of one big block nitro engine, and then double it. Again, take the amount of power and double it. I had a customer that picked one up a few years ago and on the rare day he could get it running smoothly it was freakin cool. But just about every time he took it out he ended up destroying something. The thing ate clutch bells left and right, and went through clutch shoes like you wouldn't believe. Unless you have a pretty big budget I wouldn't get one. They are very cool though, lol.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Yup I agree.. They are a pain in the butt.. Only way their worth a crap is if you have 2 good high dollar motors that are not finiky tuners and will hold a tune. You got those and your all good.. I had 2 collari 30 on one of mine and to me those tuned great and held a tune so I never had any issues with it ever.. but my 2nd one I was not that lucky.. you have to start one motor and tune it and then fire the 2nd one with the other off and tune it and then fire both and if all goes good your in there but its harder than it sounds.. plus the amount of fuel you go through is nutz!!!! Heres one of mine with my son!! BOTH NOW SOLD AN GONE CAUSE THEIR REALLY A WASTE OF MONEY,,, were fun but otherwise a waste!!!