LST2

Old 02-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default LST2 Rear camber

Hello I have a LST2 and I put the RPM a arms on front and back.Whats a good camber setting for the rear?Thank you
Old 02-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

i run 1 1/2 to 2deg.in
Old 02-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DWood View Post
Well it wasnt because the truck is just that fast and that great. Please get the facts before you go and put your 2 cents in to try and make something sound so great. It was a flame out. And Drake was getting run down like a dog. Cause the gap was way bigger.
whoa hostility....im not tryin 2 preach like the truck was that great but im say that the revo is not the only competitive mt out...

and i mean a win is still a win..and the gap couldnt be that big if they were runing close to the same lap times..and he only finished 4 sec behind drake and drake was a lap up..
Old 02-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by reggie l. View Post
whoa hostility....im not tryin 2 preach like the truck was that great but im say that the revo is not the only competitive mt out...

and i mean a win is still a win..and the gap couldnt be that big if they were runing close to the same lap times..and he only finished 4 sec behind drake and drake was a lap up..

Your a nooblet.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PapaGeno21 View Post
Your a nooblet.
amen
Old 02-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

im not worried bout papa..lol he's a lst man himself got 2 of them..he just want 2 be a jerk lol...

but all im trying 2 say..no hard feelings..just the revo is not the best mt out..and if losi was a mt only company and it would be talked about just as much as the revo..and it will be a constant 1-2 battal for them
Old 02-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Is the LST2 set up to race out of the box? I don't know much about them.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Tech Master

no but u spend beetween 50 to100 bucks and it will be ready...forward only-swaybars-set it up-losi wing mount..done

That's if u want a quick racer you can mod them alot more
Old 02-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

the LST is a fast truck i ran 2nd with it at a state race and a couple trophy runs, they are extemely race worthy don't let the size fool ya just shim the shocks and put a good steering servo on it and a good set of wheel.s

SHIMMED SHOCKS
STERING SERVO
GOOD WHEELS

Race ready ta daaaaa.....easy to set up easy to race
Old 02-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

losi studies the market and thats why its not a race truck nor do they market it race ready out of the box like traxxas likes to with the MT racing on the down swing why would they waste there time putting a race lst out of the box like it was said for $100 its ready to race and your just plain STUPID and a rookie for arguing that the revo is the onley competitve race MT out there if you seriuosly think drake,truhe, Aigoin, Fischer and the rest of them stoped running there truggies and concentrated on MTs there is no way the revo would hold the reputation it has the revo is not a P.O.S. but its no better than the lst
Old 02-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by brentmorl View Post
losi studies the market and thats why its not a race truck nor do they market it race ready out of the box like traxxas likes to with the MT racing on the down swing why would they waste there time putting a race lst out of the box like it was said for $100 its ready to race and your just plain STUPID and a rookie for arguing that the revo is the onley competitve race MT out there if you seriuosly think drake,truhe, Aigoin, Fischer and the rest of them stoped running there truggies and concentrated on MTs there is no way the revo would hold the reputation it has the revo is not a P.O.S. but its no better than the lst
well said my freind thats exactly what i have been trying to say

the top classes are BUGGY-TRUGGY(so of course there going to focus on that)

LOSI-SPONCERS AND MAKE BUGGY AND TRUGGIES..AND MT

TRAXXAS-SPONCERS MT DRIVERS..ONLY!..THIS IS ALL THEY FOCUS ON...SO OF COURSE YOU WILL SEE MORE REVOS WINNING...
Old 02-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brentmorl View Post
Nope just stating facts. The facts are for about the same price you can buy a platnuim and go win. The other facts are just plain and simple the revo has way more wins, plain and simple. You can polish and distort the facts but they still say the revo has won more than the lst2. So say what you will.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Nope just stating facts. The facts are for about the same price you can buy a platnuim and go win. The other facts are just plain and simple the revo has way more wins, plain and simple. You can polish and distort the facts but they still say the revo has won more than the lst2. So say what you will.
READ EVERY THING I SAY AND THINK ABOUT IT BE FOR YOU THINK ME AND THE OTHER LST GUYS ARE TRYING TO BE JERKS ETC

DUDE! im sure if losi was a mt only company that the revo would not have one as many races as they did...your failing to realize that traxxas is THE ONLY MT COMPANY TO TAKE MT AS SERIOUS AS THEY DO....

and the price of a platnium you can buy a lst2 and get it race ready and win OR BE A COMPETITOR...

THE REVO HAS BEEN IN MORE RACES THAN THE LST2 WITH THERE SPONCERD DRIVERS!...losi has buggy and truggy to focus on..but when they did focus on mt THEY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP..AND THE TOP TRAXXAS DRIVER WAS 1 FULL LAP DOWN!(THE GUY WHO HELP DESIGN THE TRUCK)

SO STOP BEING SO 1 SIDED...they both are great trucks and no other mt could compete with a revo and a lst
Old 02-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I completely 100% agree that the revo has more wins.

Heres the main problem I see though.

The revo, is a Traxxas product. Thats the problem.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PapaGeno21 View Post
I completely 100% agree that the revo has more wins.

Heres the main problem I see though.

The revo, is a Traxxas product. Thats the problem.
Have you EVER driven a traxxas product?

I hate when people state opinions on things that they have never had or tried

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service