Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
T Maxx 3.3 or MMGT 3.0 >

T Maxx 3.3 or MMGT 3.0

T Maxx 3.3 or MMGT 3.0

Old 02-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Man You ever get that feeling that you or your opinion is not wanted. Hint Hint. BTW you seem to be the only one that cares about someone's grammar or spelling. Jsut Bcesaue Smoene Deoenst sepll Crorcet, desnot maen tehy dnot konw waht tehy are tkalnig aubot !!! Get over it. Its looking like brent is right. Seems like your one of those guys that has to tell everyone how Bad @$$ he is otherwise nobody would ever know
Old 02-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Honestly, this thread is dead. He posted that question almost 2 months ago. Im pretty sure he's decided on a truck by now. Its just turned into a flame war. To each is there own. Leave it at that.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by DaRealDill View Post
Man You ever get that feeling that you or your opinion is not wanted. Hint Hint. BTW you seem to be the only one that cares about someone's grammar or spelling. Jsut Bcesaue Smoene Deoenst sepll Crorcet, desnot maen tehy dnot konw waht tehy are tkalnig aubot !!! Get over it. Its looking like brent is right. Seems like your one of those guys that has to tell everyone how Bad @$$ he is otherwise nobody would ever know
Old 02-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by juggernate007 View Post
Honestly, this thread is dead. He posted that question almost 2 months ago. Im pretty sure he's decided on a truck by now. Its just turned into a flame war. To each is there own. Leave it at that.
Ya your right, but I was tired of hearing this guy rant about how much he knows. Hes a legend in his own mind.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Initiate

I didnt mean you. You have a valid point of the spelling. Which is one thing that I hate. Just because you dont care what your grammer or spelling is on the internet does not make your point less valid.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Tech Rookie

I didnt mean you. You have a valid point of the spelling. Which is one thing that I hate. Just because you dont care what your grammer or spelling is on the internet does not make your point less valid.
Oh
ya thats what i think. its a rc forum board. do i really need to check my spelling!!! some people just like to hear their head rattle.
Fast rustler huh? just put a 2.5 in mine. how do you keep the front tires on the ground with a 3.3?
Old 02-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Throttle control. lol Once you drop a 3.3 in, it will never be the same. I highly reccommend that you put one in your rusty. Nothin like the old days of muscle car. Take the lightest car and put the big engine it. Its a blast. In the grass she just hovers over bumps.

I just bought a plat. revo and I am counting the seconds till it gets here. and its going to be a basher lol. How many people hate me right now.

Last edited by juggernate007; 02-22-2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Spelling for all you grammer buffs lma
Old 02-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Throttle control. lol Once you drop a 3.3 in, it will never be the same. I highly reccommend that you put one in your rusty. Nothin like the old days of muscle car. Take the lightest car and put the big engine it. Its a blast. In the grass she just hovers over bumps.

I just bought a plat. revo and I am counting the seconds till it gets here. and its going to be a basher lol. How many people hate me right now.
LOL Good Times. Throttle control!!!! ya to say the least!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Tech Initiate

After buying a tmaxx 3.3 and putting a buttload of money in it I sold it to get something different. When it came time to get another 4 wheel drive mt I knew I might as well get everything in one shot. I know its fun to mod you own but I have my modding fun on my Yammy Raptor. So RC modding just isnt as fun.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

ya i miss my rusty them things are a blast on pavment always thought of gettin a jato for playin on the street they seem to be a real hoot as well