Search

Tough Savage

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drifting101
Mopar,

He came here with good intentions but you just called his pride and joy not tough enough? Come on? I have seen your truck his is tougher! When saying "My truck is bullet proof" it is not litteral thing it is what is tough for his application. Now you have chased him off, nice one!
Originally Posted by Dvx400Rider
I agree with this. I'd love to have his truck. Even though there might be tougher ones, who cares dude? He's just proud to make his stronger, and if he likes integy let him like it. You're not the one who is buying his parts, so why does it bother you? I've heard that Integy was good. This is towards mopar, if no one knew.
i understand what you are saying. but i was just trying to help him in the beginning. sure my choice of words might have been not the best, but the intention was the same. for example. he said the roll bar was scratched up and dented, i turned him on to a cage i used for a very long time. i also noticed he was running stock TVPs. have you guys seen the ones i recommend? i would be running those if they made them in an XL size!

then i stated what IMO what he could of done better. sure i said it in a way that wasnt the best, but again my intentions were the same.

all in all: ya his truck is tough. i mean his truck could take a waaaayyy bigger beating than my truck. i guess all im saying is hes not done. there is a big difference between tough as nails and bulletproof.

so im sorry whipnet. dont let my actions provide a stereoytype fro all the other members here. we would be delighted to have you back!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

T-birdJunkie sez:

If you want a bulletproof truck, keep it stock. a stock X4.6 RTR will probably break less parts than most upgraded trucks, T-birdJunkie's included.

And as for "what kind of moron signs up for an RC forum with the name Mopar"...

Probably the same type of moron that has a name "whipnet" for any forum...

Want a bulletproof truck...here's the formula

Stock arms, stock RTR-grade dogbones and axles, stock 17mm wheels, aluminum clutch shoes, plastic spur, stock ALUMINUM diffs, and a PL or Parma body (for thickness' sake, HPI bodies are not exactly tough...), stock shocks with 25wt oil and orange springs, and whatever thicker-than-stock TVPs you like.

So sayeth T-birdJunkie
Amen
Old 12-31-2008, 02:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

nice savvy whipnet!

i like the 5b shock's on there
Old 12-31-2008, 03:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Blackhawk4
Doesnt mean the dude can be a @hole and curse out everyone. All i said was "hope those integy parts dont break on ya" and then he goes on a rampage. So dont be pointing fingers at anyone but whip, because all he has done is curse out problems and act like a 5 year old.
Dude,

You posted without reading or looking at the pics properly, prolly should have said read before posting
Old 12-31-2008, 04:38 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MoparRules
i understand what you are saying. but i was just trying to help him in the beginning. sure my choice of words might have been not the best, but the intention was the same. for example. he said the roll bar was scratched up and dented, i turned him on to a cage i used for a very long time. i also noticed he was running stock TVPs. have you guys seen the ones i recommend? i would be running those if they made them in an XL size!

then i stated what IMO what he could of done better. sure i said it in a way that wasnt the best, but again my intentions were the same.

all in all: ya his truck is tough. i mean his truck could take a waaaayyy bigger beating than my truck. i guess all im saying is hes not done. there is a big difference between tough as nails and bulletproof.

so im sorry whipnet. dont let my actions provide a stereoytype fro all the other members here. we would be delighted to have you back!
Your wording was way off then. You should have really re-thought what you have said. Even if it were meant for good intentions, it was taking thewrong way.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Tech Adept

HEY IF YOUR COMMING BACK READING THIS POST DONT LET THE LAMERS GET TO YOU EVERYONE TALKS SHIT ON EVERYONES CAR ITS HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE I THINK HONESTLY ALL ONLINE FORUMS ARE LIKE THAT PEOPLE TALK CRAP ON MY GUITAR ON GUITAR FORUMS.. ITS JUST EVERYONE LOVES TO PUT YOUR STUFF DOWN TO MAKE THEM THANK THEIRS IS BETTER DONT LET IT GET TO YOU JUST ENJOY THE DECENT PEOPLE AND IGNORE THE LITTLE KIDS
Attached Thumbnails Tough Savage-warlock.jpg  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:02 PM
Tech Adept

^^ well said
Old 12-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dude,

You posted without reading or looking at the pics properly, prolly should have said read before posting
Actually I did look at the pictures and what he said in his first point. Your assumptions are wrong and it was pointless to even assume that.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Blackhawk4
Actually I did look at the pictures and what he said in his first point. Your assumptions are wrong and it was pointless to even assume that.
Reading the thread means every thying up to the point that YOU post not the first post only
Old 01-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Dude,

YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PICTURES lol. make up your mind you then say read the entire thread when your just contradicting what you said earlier. I did look at the pics I did look at the rest of the thread and he responded in a jack@$$ way when I only said that I hoped his integy parts did not break or bend on him. I wasnt tryin to be a jerk when I said it but whipnet certainly didnt have a problem of being a complete @$$ when it came to responding. Maybe you should look at the thread one more time and read it top to bottom.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

For the record I do appreciate everyone with kind words here. I apologize again for the words I used against kids. And my choice of words such as "bullet proof" and even "tough" were apparently made in haste and my opinion only.

For those that might be interested, the FLM towers buckled the first time out. Here's a vid:
http://www.rcuvideos.com/video/Savage-Carnage (The towers broke leading to the breakage of the entire bulkhead)

So I replaced the those with the GH Racing towers that are much thicker up top and drill out the holes to accept 4mm bolts. I have had no problems since.

I also added some FLM Extended TVP's and a Nova engine mount. Here are some recent pics.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Tech Adept

lookin' good man! cool vid
Old 04-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default MOPAR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mopar Rules you are such an ASShLE to people on here. I posted an all aluminum on here and you talked shit. This guy has a nice ass truck and more bashing. I WANT TO SEE SOME OF YOUR SHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be banned from this forum along with some other JERKOFFS. YOu live in NJ I would love to meet up with you. Lets see something you have built ASSHLE. You prob dont have anything do you?????????????????????? Get a FKNG LIFE ASSHOLE and stop bashing peoples nice work. MOPAR SUCKS THATS WHAT YOU DRIVE EVERYDAY YOU MUST BE A SINGLE GUY.NO CHICK WOULD GET WITH YOU
Old 04-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcvoodoo
Mopar Rules you are such an ASShLE to people on here. I posted an all aluminum on here and you talked shit. This guy has a nice ass truck and more bashing. I WANT TO SEE SOME OF YOUR SHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be banned from this forum along with some other JERKOFFS. YOu live in NJ I would love to meet up with you. Lets see something you have built ASSHLE. You prob dont have anything do you?????????????????????? Get a FKNG LIFE ASSHOLE and stop bashing peoples nice work. MOPAR SUCKS THATS WHAT YOU DRIVE EVERYDAY YOU MUST BE A SINGLE GUY.NO CHICK WOULD GET WITH YOU
T-birdJunkie drives a Mopar daily, and he's single.

Course then again he's not so desperate for attention that he'll settle for just any fatty that waddles along.

T-birdJunkie also believes that you are the jerkoff that should get a life.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcvoodoo
1.ignore the back bumper. its like that because i actually drive my truck.

2. i would love to meet up and have this argument face to face. i mean judging by your typing, your not older than 16, so i have nothing to be afraid of.

3. im taking this personal attack as a last shot due to desperation. because after whipnets video, you finally realize how much of shiny turd your truck is.
A. i drive a ford now. sold my dodge till i can get a diesel.
B. i have a girlfriend. ive had one for a while now.

so learn your facts before you try to attack someone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.