Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
LST2 wins at RC X GAMES >

LST2 wins at RC X GAMES

LST2 wins at RC X GAMES

Old 09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

well my lst isnt a pig at all its nimble and quick ive drove a few revos and they dont hold a thing on my lst and it is muggyed ive also won the MT in the RC PRO series ND and DTRC series both points champ but then again the truck you drive needs to match your driving and i run a jammin truggy and i can do better lap times with the LST2
Old 09-29-2008, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brentmorl View Post
well my lst isnt a pig at all its nimble and quick ive drove a few revos and they dont hold a thing on my lst and it is muggyed ive also won the MT in the RC PRO series ND and DTRC series both points champ but then again the truck you drive needs to match your driving and i run a jammin truggy and i can do better lap times with the LST2
Not flaming you my friend. Just stating its different strokes for different folks
Old 10-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Congrats brentmorl!

These battles over which is a better racer strike me as odd. It's a bit like comparing apples and oranges or, Alba and Beil...or whatever. Any of the four would be a great snack under the right circumstances. Just kidding...I hate apples.

But seriously, there are such stark differences between the lst2/revo out of the box, that they really shouldn't be considered in the same class and shouldn't be run together in an "I'll bet money on it" competition. Beyond the fact that the revo sports a .20 and the lst2 a .26, the revo is 2 lbs lighter than the lst2, among many other differences. Besides individual driving style, the track becomes a HUGE determining factor. Out of the box, an lst2 is going to perform well on a high speed choppy track and a revo will perform well on a tighter, smoother surface. They are both GREAT trucks!
Congrats to anyone that owns/races either.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Tech Regular

Default yeah

You know, one guy at my local track has an lst2 and he's had a lot of problems with it (personally though i think it was less the truck and more the owner ) and everyone around here laughs them off and says they're junk.

In my recent search for something to race in the monster truck class I was seriously considering the lst2. I ended up going e-revo just because I have more support gear for electric so it would be an easier transition.

Kudos to you though for going up against all the naysayers and shutting 'em down.
Almost makes me wish I'd gotten the Lst2 so i could try and stomp some humility into the locals... hey brent, you wanna come out to sunny Santa Barbara for a race?
Old 10-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
hey hey calm down. im not to fond of the LST2 or the revo, but you dont steal someone else's glory

and i dont think the revo should be a MT. does it look like a MT? ive never seen a MT with shocks like that...
sorry this is a bit off topic...but i don't understand why the revo isn't an MT..it's certainly not a truggy with a two speed....

congrats on your win...a good win is a good win and 2 laps is def a good win
Old 10-05-2008, 06:10 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

the truck sure required the most amt of upkeep i've ever given a model in between race mtgs. pretty good on race day, but the work in between was an exercise. then again my truck wouldnt fail me time after time and would always shift, and seemlessly i might add. even if a steering link got knocked loose i could still finish the race on 1, many times still on pace with other trucks. the only time the truck let me down...sadly was in a main when the stock receiver (RS300) packed it in...it had yet to be warrantied. the following week we rounded up a collection of those faulty things and sent em into horizon for warranty, believe we got 8 RS310s in return b/c the 300 is rubbish.

so long ago it was, kinda miss 13min on a tank easy (in stock trim), and minimal mods to play with trugs as long as the jumps were not too big. what that truck could have been if there was an option for front and rear brakes.

congrats on your win, stuff the whiners.

R
Old 10-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Congrats! The LST2 in my opinion is teh King of monster trucks
Old 10-07-2008, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
Congrats! The LST2 in my opinion is teh King of monster trucks

Just for my knowledge what do you have as proof that it is the king. More or less just a question. I mean I keep hearing how its the greatest blah blah blah. But no proof to back it up. Once again Im not trying to argue. I just love how people make statments and no facts to back it up.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Regular

its opinoins and preferences quality,desighnand durability also play a factor ine had alota MTs and if anyone asked me id say LST2 try it and dominate lol...again my opinion like everyone elses
Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by brentmorl View Post
its opinoins and preferences quality,desighnand durability also play a factor ine had alota MTs and if anyone asked me id say LST2 try it and dominate lol...again my opinion like everyone elses
And I would have to say that is the most respectable answer.