New Tmaxx 3.3

Old 10-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default New Tmaxx 3.3

I finally bought a new 3.3 for my tmaxx last night. I put it in and was heading out to break it in. But then i was screwing the HSN in to re adjust for breakin and noticed the whole assebly was spinning. Not just the needle. Then i tried to turn the HSN out and it started unscrewing the assembly out of the carb housing. So i pulled it out and the carb assembly and the threads were stripped out of the housing. I called my hobby shop and they told me i had to send it into traxxas. I told him i was not going to wait 2 weeks to run my brand new motor especialy when it wasnt my fault. He told me to bring it in to him today and he will see what he can do. Dont you guys think that they should take care of it, like just swap me carbs??? I have a big race this weekend and i can not wait 2 weeks to get my carb back from traxxas.... What should i do??
Old 10-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Old 10-02-2007, 03:01 PM
HNH
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

buy a new carb and wait for the one to come back from traxxas, then u always have a back up..
Old 10-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

make them change it. i would cause a scene in there. they sold it faulty mean it was doa and they can send it back them selves.
good luck.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Either buy a new hsn assembly or another carb, or rob a carb or HSN from one you already have. If you have to have it right now.