Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Which one.....TerraCrusher....T-Maxx....Savage .21?????? >

Which one.....TerraCrusher....T-Maxx....Savage .21??????

Which one.....TerraCrusher....T-Maxx....Savage .21??????

Old 04-17-2003, 12:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Which one.....TerraCrusher....T-Maxx....Savage .21??????

I'm looking at getting one of these trucks.....but I want to find out which one is the best all around truck.

I'm going to be "bashing" around my yard, sand pits, and anything else that I can find.

I want the most durable, most dependable, and fastest one.

Any help, hints, or tips would be great.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 04-19-2003, 11:59 AM
Tech Rookie

there's only one answer for this
just T-Maxx .15 or T maxx 2.5
i think this truck will qualified for all those things you ask for
just got mine recently
Old 04-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default well heres my opinion

i own a tmaxx but due to my problems with it i don't have very much runtime on it. well now it's fixed but i still haven't run it yet so i'd say get a truck that suits you. look at price, parts availability, and track record. the tmaxx to me has the best track record cause nearly everyone has one. just cause you buy the latest thing doesn't mean you're gonna enjoy it. if it breaks then what do you do? does your local hobby shop carry the parts for the truck if you do break something? i personally like all 3 trucks but to me they lack in one category. they do not come with an fm radio. to me an fm radio is your smartest investment cause they're virtually glitch free. i have a jr XR3 in 5 of my 6 cars and it's awesome. i know it only holds three cars but i share my channels by writing down the settings. well good luck but before you purchase one of these beasts, invest in an fm radio. later, steve
Old 05-15-2003, 06:39 AM
Tech Rookie

You don't wanna get the terra crusher if you don't plan updating the stock engine. I saw it run a cuple of times and the .15 stock tmaxx isn't a match for it, it defeats it in any terrain.

But I never compared tmaxx/ savage, though I have them both seen running at the same time. Personaly i'd go for the new tmaxx for it's good feedback and i'm sure most hobby shops have parts in stock, but this is my opinion cuz I ran the tmaxx myselve and loved it.