Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Axial .28 in revo., NEED HELP!!!!!!! >

Axial .28 in revo., NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Axial .28 in revo., NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Axial .28 in revo., NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Ok, so i got a axial 28 for pretty much free, i know i have to use the bumpstart backplate, i have it ordered from my LHS, and i have to cut the right side engine mount tab, all i need is help with the throttle linkage, ising the traxxas big block kit, the 2 linkage plates r is too short or too long. i am trying to mount something against the servo box but coming up short..... does anyone have a solution to my problem, cuz race season for me starts at the end of the month.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

ya i got a werks 21 in a revo and i got traxxas big block kit and it has evrything in it to put a big block in it the only problem ive had with the increase of power was that it would break the motor mount so i order an billet aluminum one off ebay and it is still holding up fine and dont forget to get a robinson racing hardend steel clutch spur combo or ull go through them like crazy