Old 01-27-2007, 05:50 AM
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3
Default Questions

I have been out of the rc racing scene for a long time and I have a few questions. I have been looking through the RC magazines and have been finding terms for stuff that was not around when I was in the scene. Can someone please define what these new terms?

Moster Truck - Is this a 1/8 scale truck?
Truggy - Is this a RC truck that has a wing like a Buggy?
TDyk is offline  
Old 01-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
jayjay51987's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 261
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Truggy is a buggy, with monster truck wheels, and sometimes different suspension to support the bigger wheels, dont know about "moster truck"
jayjay51987 is offline  
Old 01-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite
iTrader: (22)
Drift_Buggy's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,662
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

And then you have Muggy
Monster Truck is a 1/8 scale version of a 1/1 scale monster truck.
Truggy is a Truck & Buggy mixed together to make a large 4wd racing truck.
Muggy is a Monster Truck and Buggy mixed together to make, well a muggy

Drift_Buggy is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3

Thanks for all the help.
TDyk is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.