Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
My idea for to help each other out. >

My idea for to help each other out.

My idea for to help each other out.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default My idea for to help each other out.

Wouldnt it be a nice idea for 10 rctech users with good feedback to help one another to purchase there dream truck. Let's say someone wants an r/c vehicle. Well some may not like the ones from the lhs and so they begin to search for the truck the bests fits there needs or wants. So I came up with the idea that we could gather 10 or more including myself to buy each other there own dream truck. How does this work. We draw numbers for the ten that joined and what ever number you get between 1 and 10 that would be the week for payday.Lets say there are 10 including me and each week we put $50 in that first week we gather for one person $500. So what happens now, that person buys his dream r/c vehicle. He still has to give 50 a week but it wont mess with his money that he recieved; it's like savings account. It's a win win for everyone that has joined. My idea dont know if it sounds ok to anyone. Feel free post your feedback. want to see if anyone is interested in getting this started.

Maxx05
Old 01-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Actually, thats a Pyramid scheme...id have to check but I would bet its against the rules...
Old 01-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

O...my bad.. if it is then i guess its a bad idea. Just thought i could throw it out there