Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
THE BEST of the BEST when it comes to Savy's >

THE BEST of the BEST when it comes to Savy's

THE BEST of the BEST when it comes to Savy's

Old 12-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default THE BEST of the BEST when it comes to Savy's

Top 3 trucks are as follows in the Manitoba Summer series points race.

My racer In 1st place....

Buddys Savage i built Calaber Aka Peter Leik whos in 2nd place

And Tony's truck which i also built...whos in 3rd.

and here is the Link to the Summer series results....

http://semrocc.ca/summerseries/results.htm

Comments more then welcome....Any Q's...shoot
Old 01-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Tech Regular

True

I wish I had found out about the MB Summer Series before the first round.

Head to head to head on the two that I attended, my Revo smoked all the competition.

Just gonna have to wait until 2007 I guess. This time I will know when it starts and not miss a round. By the way, I used TRX power for those two races and now I run an RB. LOOK OUT
Old 01-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Budz
True

Head to head to head on the two that I attended, my Revo smoked all the competition.

Just gonna have to wait until 2007 I guess. This time I will know when it starts and not miss a round. By the way, I used TRX power for those two races and now I run an RB. LOOK OUT
a RB 323 wont come within a mile of that STS 30... at least not in a straight line.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Budz
True

HAHAHAHAHHAHH if anything at the races u attended....u made an ARSE of urself.......remember when u weren't ready the VERY FIRST HEAT OF THE DAY....and we waited for u....>>>>>>THEN u procedded to COMPLAIN LIKE A BABY the second round when we were waiting for another racer........and if i remember right....U never got past me once that race at winkler and all u did was get FRUSTRATED and KiCK the Drivers stand.......AND try to smash other drivers off the track....{Ya i was right there}...........this was the beef i was speeking of....u pissed people off that day.....now ur pushing the buttons again....sheesh....w/e dood.......and GL with ur RB....the STS WILL SMASH ur RB TO ITSY BITSY Peices.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Tech Lord

http://semrocc.ca/summerseries/results.htm

I think the results speak for themselves........

And AGAIN WITH THE CF CHASSY....haha i thought u smashed that in to a wall a week b4 LAST YEARS race....hah.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Tech Regular

True

I was in Steinbach (Rnd 2) and Altona (Rnd 3) in which I won. As you say, the results speak for themself!

As for making an ARSE of myself, I'm not sure what you are referring to, but you know what, that first heat of the day your speaking about when I wasn't ready (in Altona), I had no idea that the other racers were waiting for me, a fellow racer advised me during the second heat that "We waited for you" and immediately after I was made aware of the situation, I appologized for my attitude in trying to get the heat started. If I remember correctly, you were right beside me, on my right and this other dude with the cool go-T on my left, and it wasn't even an MT heat. It was the Truggs and the reason I was voicing my opinion was for the Truggy guys that were warming up for 8 mins.

If I was complaining like a baby, I apologize for this again, its just that when people are waiting for for something to start, they generally voice there opinion, especially when 8 mins for a warm up has past. Besides, I might be wrong with my memory recollection, it wouldn't be the first time.

As for not getting past you that entire race, the results don't lie. The two races I attended, I won. Just so you know, I really appreciated what you did for me on the second heat in Altona, letting the scorer know at what position point number I finished at because I forgot to keep that in my mind.

As for kicking the drivers stand, I meant to do it, with you right beside me, because two or three seconds before I kicked the stand, my truck was run into the wall near the starting gate by someone beside me and the front left push rod snapped. As for trying to hit other drivers off the track I can't remember how I could have done that. I said a few choice words in the direction of my truck, walked to pick it up, headed back to the pits, changed my push rod and went out for the last minute of third and final heat. Did some back flips, tried to double-ouble-single the five jumps down that cool back straight.

Hey, I apologize if I might have ran into anyone while I was doing this, trying to have a bit of fun, because I really though that race was lost and I really really enjoyed that track. I only found out about the win when I check the results a couple days later.

As for pissing people off that day, please forward my belated apologies to them as well. I guess you could say I was in a different mind set. All started by my first gear destruction during practice and having to lock my tranny into second because not having a spare part. Kind of got me off the good mood that I was in.

As for pushing buttons, I THOUGT I WOULD JOKE AROUND WITH YOU A BIT, But man, no hard feelings in any way. Lifes to short and beside, I get enough of that from people who I share my life with.

And the CF REVO, I did smack it into the wall. I told you all about it September.

Later Dude,
Old 01-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Nice looking trucks!

Other than the obvious visual upgrades, what else is done? What's been done to the drivetrain and how is it holding up?

PM me as I'll forget about this post.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i raced with lawrence in the corcs final in calgary. he was polite and a good racer. came in 10th place in the mt a -main, only because he broke though. otherwise he would have placed better. anyway, you should bring those svages out to the win nats in red deer. fun to be had by all. and then you can show everybody what those savages can do.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by plumbum
i raced with lawrence in the corcs final in calgary. he was polite and a good racer. came in 10th place in the mt a -main, only because he broke though. otherwise he would have placed better. anyway, you should bring those svages out to the win nats in red deer. fun to be had by all. and then you can show everybody what those savages can do.

Oh.....dont u worry....My racer in commin...In full force.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:27 AM
EG1
Tech Regular

Lucky for you I don't see any LST racers in that bunch... I do see some LST parts though
Old 01-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

lst suspension is where its at
Attached Thumbnails THE BEST of the BEST when it comes to Savy's-3.jpg   THE BEST of the BEST when it comes to Savy's-new4.jpg   THE BEST of the BEST when it comes to Savy's-new12.jpg  
Old 01-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

They're HOT looking trucks... results speak for themselves!!!

Keep up the great work!!
Old 01-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Tech Adept

Integra are those imex step dawgs on your truck? How do youlike them? I have a set and have found that they work very well.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:50 PM
Tech Lord

there ok...the stock foams were CRAPPPOLA tho...they turned to DUST in about a month...so new foams straite outta the package is a downside...but they have lasted a whole season and a bit..so im happy.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Tech Adept

Yeah the stock foams sucked but they grip surprisingly well on just about everything except for extremly hardpack. I run all my tries with trinity 3 stage foams and love them.