new to r/c

Old 12-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Default new to r/c

I bought a mgt4.6 and am now having a problem with the front drive, I have tried the front diff it works fine I think I screwed something up when I tinkered with it but I cant figure out what... well thanks for any help you can give
Old 12-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Welcome to RCTech!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your MGT 4.6 MT - once you have this minor issue sorted - it's an awesome performer. However, since you're seeking advice, please describe the problem in as much detail as you can. Based on what you've posted so far, there isn't much to go by, other than the fact that you've tinkered with it and it doesn't work anymore.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I will take a shot in the dark with the little amount of info you put here. My guess is that you either lost one of the set screws that go through the outdrives off the transmission to the diffs or you stripped a wheel hex on one side or the other.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Tech Rookie

yes the simple set srew thank you