Search

LST2 or Revo 3.3?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 01:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by riverrevo
I have only been beat by one LST with my Revo one time in the last 2 years and over 40 races, and that was the old Revo against one of the fastest 1/8 scale drivers around(he borrowed a buddies extremely hopped up LST and only beat me by 10 seconds in a 20 minute race). Up here in the NW at all our big races I have never seen a LOSI MT in any of the A Mains! My bro James Russell puts down LST's with his TMAXX! LMAO Bascially its all the driver if have the skills either truck will be a great racer, but if want to save money go with the Revo. Unless you like pouring a whole bottle of shock oil into each of your shocks just to have the shock shaft break, or the axel break(which I have witnesses virtually everytime I have seen one race). IMHO The REVO will take less hopping up and be more durable in the long run, plus parts are WAY easier to find for the Revo. Just my opinions here-so flame away. But if you really want to see whats fastest I will challenge any LST to a 10 minute race and put $50 on my REVO
Maybe you race with 5 year old kids, that's why

Just messin with you Dude You are right though, it's mostly the man behind the wheel who wins the race. I mean with statistics like that, 40 races, and beaten, just once by an LST, you really must be an excellent driver

Last edited by Pittri M.D.; 08-19-2006 at 02:15 AM.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:25 AM
Tech Adept

I am now a proud owner of a LST2! Got the truck yesterday, going to break it in today...

Old 08-31-2006, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

congradulations. good luck with your new truck! have fun!
Old 09-02-2006, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Location: I dont race that LST anymore I'm Just to lazy to change my Screen name

Originally Posted by Pittri M.D.
I mean with statistics like that, 40 races, and beaten, just once by an LST, you really must be an excellent driver
From what I hear He is one of the best MT drivers in the NW. He's currently 3rd in the NW championship tour wich is a pretty big deal up here. I just like to fling poo, and know he will whoop my ass at the Summer Rage next month. But Ima be out there to have fun cause thats what this hobby is about.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Default GET THE REVO!!

OI MATE.... BUY THE REVO.. ITS GOT AN AWSOM CENTER OF GRAVITY AND THE TIRES ON THAT THING MAKE IT FLY EVEN MORE. THE LST2 IS JUSTA BUNCH OF METAL THAT CUMS WITH A COMPUTER RADIO. DUDE ITS TOTALY UP TO YOU BUT DNT SAY I DIDNT WARN YAH WHEN YOU BUY AN LST 2 OH YEH IF YOU BUY THE REVO DNT BUY AN AFTER MARKET ENGINE FOR IT
WASTE OF MONEY. A 3.3 WILL MAKE THAT THING FLY!! OEACE OUT
Old 09-03-2006, 07:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Nice one mate, you went with the right truck, i saw a revo 3.3 bashing today and all i can say was what a load of crap it looked. LST2 was defo the right choice.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Default lst 2

hi all i,m new .
l have to lst 2s and l,m fond of both as a pose to the other truck on the market they can take alot more.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Default here r two of my trucks

http://www.rctech.net/forum/a
tachment.php?attachmentid=165537&stc=1dude heres 1 truck & http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...538&stc=1heres another.
Attached Thumbnails LST2 or Revo 3.3?-img_0850-small-.jpg   LST2 or Revo 3.3?-img_0861-small-.jpg