negative about revo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

negative about revo

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Tech Adept

yea thats realll mature to copy someone else but you probly didnt have the 3.3 so make sure you know what your talkin about asshole.

Kory
Old 07-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

every first run new item is going to have thier issues...ALL of them.

when the revo's came out all i heard was how crappy the diffs were it just takes a bit for them to catch up to the problems is all.

i got one of the first 3.3's to hit the LHS and i have been nothing but impressed with it.
last friday i blew my TM i did not have my back up truck to pull the 3.3 out of it so i ran my buddies.our trucks are identical set up wise and weight wise only a few things seperate us(i choose to mount my stuff differently is all)we were both running center diffs same weight in the diffs same shocks and set up.

i was pulling him down the straight screaming it came off a 15 min main running 227.

yeah they might have had some issues with rods snapping i know of 6 that run at our track with zero issues at all.

as for having to run it at 300 to get any kind of power out of it im sorry that is just a misinformed statement or posting based on heresay.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:10 PM
Tech Adept

thank you very well explained with no bad language excuse me for mine lol i get a lil carried away when people run there mouths about somthing they dont even have or even driven. so thanks.

Kory
Old 07-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Tech Adept

lol @ revoman...just be yourself man...forget about them.. we just simply share what is the negative side of the revo here...be cool
Old 07-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

sure easy for you to say but i think im bypolar lol j/k. well im finally looking for my next toy while im not driving my revo lol. im looking for a stadium truck to mess around with so if you see one LMK k.

Kory
Old 07-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Adept

LOLZ....man dnt think that revo is a toy, its a hobby... savage might be one of those.... oppppsss..j/k....why dnt go for the JATO 3.3??
Old 07-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
every first run new item is going to have thier issues...ALL of them.
Its not really that. Its just that how many people are going to come in here and post about their engines when its running good? It just doesnt make sense. Thats why it can seem misleading at times when all you see are people with problems.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

so how do u guys feel a revo would do on the track with lets say a rb concepts or a os bigblock or small
Old 07-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Tech Adept

Ok my freind had a rb 23 that thing is not worth it get the os 18 tm
Old 07-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Tech Adept

do u have any idea why lots of revo owner change their engine into os18??can u compare these two engine os18 & the trx3.3??
Old 07-25-2006, 03:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Yes I owned a Revo 3.3 and hated it. That is my opinion just like you have yours Revo Man. No need to take it to a personal level by calling me an asshole. That is uncalled for and you have been reported for personal attacks. We can disagree on things. Just because somebody doesn't share your opinion doesn't make them wrong. This is a hobby not your life!! As far as copying somebody, not sure what you mean. The optidrive would stick in reverse 2 out of 3 times. It is useless.

Take a deep breath and relax. If you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question.....
Old 07-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Added to which, this whole thread was started to hear the DISADVANTAGES of the truck, not how "great" it is.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

have seen personaly the 3.3 ,i admire & impressed w/ this mt because of stable,& good corner speed, & the owner have just experience of stripe spur ,i guess from too much jumping ,or dirt went in bcause there's only 2-3 tooth gear strip ,well for me i believe better get rid of that .20 motor,& just like people said go for the o.s. tm,& ur good to go
Old 07-25-2006, 04:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

i just notice on this thread that some of the 3.3 owner is not happy ,bcause of negative issue,disadvantage of this mt,anyway for me every mt's outhere have always a weak side ,meaning ,the bottom line is THEY just DOING A BUSINESS, for me i rather go & reseach ,important take my time to decide what's tda bst trk out there,& make sure that i'm happy
Old 07-25-2006, 04:27 AM
Tech Adept

The optidrive would stick in reverse 2 out of 3 times. It is useless.

good point there bigdaddy...very relax & cool msg...anyway if u dnt mind, how did you fix this problem about the optidrive? did u change also your engine?into what?...tnx big...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.