Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Tekno RC MT410 2.0 >

Tekno RC MT410 2.0

Like Tree26Likes

Tekno RC MT410 2.0

Old 11-25-2023, 09:24 AM
  #31  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 108
Default

Real 10th scale!!
Thanks tekno!!
XzedamX is offline  
Old 11-27-2023, 11:00 PM
  #32  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 600
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

1. Is Tekno going to discontinue the MT410? They are sold out everywhere.
2. What is up with the short arms and what makes the 2.0 version any better?
CoryRC is offline  
Old 11-28-2023, 08:19 AM
  #33  
Tech Master
iTrader: (31)
 
Matthew_Armeni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Temecula
Posts: 1,864
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CoryRC
1. Is Tekno going to discontinue the MT410? They are sold out everywhere.
2. What is up with the short arms and what makes the 2.0 version any better?
The original MT410 is being discontinued, but we will continue to support it with spare parts for as long as customers continue buying them.
I wouldn't say the new truck is overall better or worse, it's just different. The main difference is that the 2.0 is a true 10th scale MT whereas the previous tuck was really an 8th scale MT.
Sir 51D3WAYS, BlairW and Motozilla like this.
Matthew_Armeni is offline  
Old 11-29-2023, 08:43 AM
  #34  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 600
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Would be cool if Tekno made a 1/8 or 1/5 to compete with the maxy and blarmas.
CoryRC is offline  
Old 11-29-2023, 06:02 PM
  #35  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 118
Default

Originally Posted by Matthew_Armeni
the 2.0 is a true 10th scale MT whereas the previous tuck was really an 8th scale MT.
THANK YOU.

MT48 next please
Lordzod likes this.
BlairW is offline  
Old 11-30-2023, 11:49 AM
  #36  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: California
Posts: 136
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CoryRC
Would be cool if Tekno made a 1/8 or 1/5 to compete with the maxy and blarmas.
The MT410 v1 has been out for 6 years
jauntyfedora is offline  
Old 12-01-2023, 12:27 PM
  #37  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 1
Default sold Out?

Originally Posted by Matthew_Armeni
The original MT410 is being discontinued, but we will continue to support it with spare parts for as long as customers continue buying them.
I wouldn't say the new truck is overall better or worse, it's just different. The main difference is that the 2.0 is a true 10th scale MT whereas the previous tuck was really an 8th scale MT.
if there sold out as he said, how could it still be supported if new model, and shops sell new model, as honestly I want the older, as strength, capabilities of it, If its discontinued and shops cannot refill, or won't from what your saying goes the products support, aka parts…glad I caught this…ty for your honesty
Tmass67 is offline  
Old 12-01-2023, 01:42 PM
  #38  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: California
Posts: 136
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tmass67
if there sold out as he said, how could it still be supported if new model, and shops sell new model, as honestly I want the older, as strength, capabilities of it, If its discontinued and shops cannot refill, or won't from what your saying goes the products support, aka parts…glad I caught this…ty for your honesty
Support = spare parts support, and technically this means you could still buy all the parts and build a complete kit if you wanted to.
jauntyfedora is offline  
Old 12-01-2023, 07:24 PM
  #39  
Tech Master
iTrader: (31)
 
Matthew_Armeni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Temecula
Posts: 1,864
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tmass67
if there sold out as he said, how could it still be supported if new model, and shops sell new model, as honestly I want the older, as strength, capabilities of it, If its discontinued and shops cannot refill, or won't from what your saying goes the products support, aka parts…glad I caught this…ty for your honesty
Originally Posted by jauntyfedora
Support = spare parts support, and technically this means you could still buy all the parts and build a complete kit if you wanted to.
As jauntyfedora said, all the individual parts will still be sold, the entire kit will not.
Matthew_Armeni is offline  
Old 12-01-2023, 08:31 PM
  #40  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
RazorRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,925
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Christmas came early!

https://youtu.be/2uovpIAEe_M


angrymelon and Jaypopsti like this.
RazorRC is offline  
Old 12-04-2023, 09:19 AM
  #41  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 14
Default Specs / Dimensions

Does anyone have measurements for the:
  • Wheelbase
  • Track / or width with certain tires
  • length
  • weight range?

Last edited by jwess1234; 12-04-2023 at 09:19 AM. Reason: typo
jwess1234 is offline  
Old 12-04-2023, 12:28 PM
  #42  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 600
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jauntyfedora
The MT410 v1 has been out for 6 years
I didn’t ask how long they have been out for, they are better than a lot of the new ones from other companies. And the new 2.0 is smaller than the old school one.
CoryRC is offline  
Old 12-04-2023, 05:04 PM
  #43  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
RazorRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,925
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jwess1234
Does anyone have measurements for the:
  • Wheelbase
  • Track / or width with certain tires
  • length
  • weight range?
Just add an inch to the Rival MT10.
RazorRC is offline  
Old 12-05-2023, 10:08 AM
  #44  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 14
Default

  • length (bumper to wheelie bar wheel) ~495mm
  • wheelbase ~303-306mm
  • width (wheel hex face to wheel hex face) ~270mm
  • width (stub axle to stub axle) ~293mm
  • total width will vary based on wheels and tires used
From Tekno yesterday.
RazorRC likes this.
jwess1234 is offline  
Old 12-05-2023, 01:22 PM
  #45  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
RazorRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,925
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

FYI, the 17mm stub axles (TKR5569) Tekno lists as an optional part for the MT410 2.0 do NOT fit.

The holes for the pins don't line up and are too small -- looks like they were designed to be used with the CVA style axles (TKR5580) from the SCT410.3 and EB48SL, but the MT410 2.0 uses universals, so the SCT410.3 axles wouldn't work either (I don't think).




Also, I highly recommend going to M3x10mm cap head screws for the motor mount, not the original M3x8mm cap heads that come with the kit. There's not much thread engagement to hold the motor on otherwise.

https://youtu.be/rL5d0H0qjJ8





RazorRC is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.