Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
XMaxx control arms >

XMaxx control arms

XMaxx control arms

Old 10-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Default XMaxx control arms

Hey all,
I am a relatively new Xmaxx owner. I am too poor to buy cool stuff. I was always an emaxx enthusiasts back in the day and have one now, but recently was given an Xmaxx 8s free as a promo through some business stuff that I do. I gotta say, I am pretty impressed! I really love the thing. And I am very impressed how well it holds up to pretty intense bashing and jumping, haha. BUT, finally broke a control in half. So, I am in the market for some new ones. preferably upgraded ones. Are RPM still the go to upgrade parts? Anything else that you recommend I replace while I have it apart? I think I will keep all drivetrain stuff factory for now, I am not going to upgrade the motor or anything like that, I think its pretty great the way it is, especially on 8s. So all that to say, I am not building a tank. just something to handle jumps and normal bashing better. let me know your thoughts! thanks everyone!
Old 10-10-2023, 03:21 PM
Tech Regular

yes, RPM is still the go to for seemingly unbreakable parts.