• 1 Post By 1995 Monster T
  • 1 Post By 1995 Monster T

new 2023 Primal RC 1/5 Scale Grave Digger Monster Truck WORLDS LARGEST

Old 01-21-2023, 07:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default new 2023 Primal RC 1/5 Scale Grave Digger Monster Truck WORLDS LARGEST

Sooo sick

WOW. UNBOXING VIDEO link down

Primal RC has teamed up with Monster Jam® to bring you an RC version of the world's most iconic monster truck!

STANDARD
EDITION

Grave Digger® is built on the Primal V3 platform and runs on a 49cc 2-stroke gasoline engine.

Standard Features:

• Officially Licensed Monster Jam® Grave Digger® Body
  • Solid Axle Construction
  • 49cc 2-Stroke Reed-Valve 49cc Gas Mini Motorcycle Engine with Remote Kill Switch
  • 78mm Centrifugal Clutch
  • Transmitter-Activated Reverse Function
  • Four-Link Coil-Over-Shock Suspension Setup
  • Weighs 80 Pounds
  • 32 inches wide, 40 inches long and 24 inches tall
  • Custom dual shock setup
  • L.E.D. Headlights
  • Ready-to-Run (some minor assembly required)

$3,999 + Shipping

ORDER NOW

COLLECTOR'S
EDITION

To commemorate the release of this amazing truck we're offering a special Collector's Edition.

Collector's Edition Features:

• All Features of the Standard Edition
  • 10-Piece Set of Aluminum Roll Cage Mounts
  • CNC Aluminum Ball Bearing Steering Link Mounts
  • CNC Aluminum Short Steering Turnbuckle Links
  • CNC Aluminum Long Steering Turnbuckle Links
  • CNC Aluminum Heavy Duty Sway Bars
  • Set of 8 Negative Pressure CNC Aluminum Shock Caps
  • Full Set of CNC Aluminum Beadlocks

The Collector's Edition is limited to only 200 trucks and once they're gone, they're gone! Each Collector's Edition truck will come with a commemorative plaque with its serial number as a token of its authenticity.

$4,499 + Shipping

ORDER NOW

https://www.primalrc.com/gravedigger

UNBOXING VIDEO
THUNDER RC
New Grave Digger Monster Truck RC!!! Biggest RC monster truck! This is the best rc car I have ever seen! I have the new Primal RC Gravedigger Collectors Edition sitting right here on the bench! The Primal RC Grave Digger is astonishing with its scale realism and beauty! I have a custom Taylor 50GT engine coming for this truck and it will be insane! There will be many more videos of this truck in action very soon! Stay tuned! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/enskVggfbEM

Old 01-21-2023, 01:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

That is cool
flymetonight likes this.
Old 01-21-2023, 02:07 PM
Tech Regular

All the trucks have the same quality problem, cheap aluminum grade parts than meltt or brake off. A cheap motor with no power and the truck is over geared overweight. At 80 lbs. is a tank . Looks Awesome but the performance sucks. So open your wallet at watch the money disappear.
flymetonight likes this.
Old 01-22-2023, 12:27 AM
Tech Adept

Indeed guys.

Yes the metal is poor, and motor is weak because this is so heavy and huge.

You need add alot more money if you want bash it fair.

Kevin Talbot have couple, one bad ass 80cc full custom special special, about 8000bucks total
he also got one Electric MAX4 12s

This and Xmaxx are Kev´s personal favorite RC Cars he says, these put most smiles on his face

You need alot money , and change alot parts.

Kev got also real 1/1 Monstertruck. He is massive monstertruck fan, He will offcourse buy one, and send it to the moon LOL

Another great Primal RC Monster owner is RC Sparks, He got couple too, Also one Electric converted badass.
He use his Primals alot. The trail/river videos are fun.

If i win lottery, then i will buy two of these Grave diggers
one bad ass gas, and one MAX4 brushless both full options hehhe
Old 01-22-2023, 07:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by flymetonight View Post
Indeed guys.

Yes the metal is poor, and motor is weak because this is so heavy and huge.

You need add alot more money if you want bash it fair.

Kevin Talbot have couple, one bad ass 80cc full custom special special, about 8000bucks total
he also got one Electric MAX4 12s

This and Xmaxx are Kev´s personal favorite RC Cars he says, these put most smiles on his face

You need alot money , and change alot parts.

Kev got also real 1/1 Monstertruck. He is massive monstertruck fan, He will offcourse buy one, and send it to the moon LOL

Another great Primal RC Monster owner is RC Sparks, He got couple too, Also one Electric converted badass.
He use his Primals alot. The trail/river videos are fun.

If i win lottery, then i will buy two of these Grave diggers
one bad ass gas, and one MAX4 brushless both full options hehhe
It was a great idea for someone to try and build a production truck again but Primal went to china The quality and design sucks. The stock scooter motor cost $50 to replace and has now power The drive train is over geared, and the weight adds to the problem. I identified all the problem to Primail when the first batch of trucks came out. they still haven't fixed any of the problems. Now I see video of the 45 cc go ped motors. Well, it's a start. but the main problem is the final gearing. 25:1 is tops for the stock motor it needs to be around 36:1 to add more power and move that 80 lbs. truck. Putting in big hp only adds to the problem of breaking parts. AsI have said the truck is all show and now go unless you dump a ton into it to make it preform.

This truck will never compare to the New Era monster truck or my 1/5 scale truck.
flymetonight likes this.
Old 01-23-2023, 10:12 AM
Tech Adept

Sad they went to China.

They have quality issues yes, i have seen that on Youtube. Weak metal parts.

And yes i believe it is very overgeared., You can hear that from videos.
The ramp up / Punch is gone, there is no power from standing still at all.

Would it be hard do this dual speed for Primal RC? If not, why they have not done it Two speed ?
Low gear and higher gear

The most important with monstertrucks is torque, low speed power. You dont need drive them fast .

IF you watch real Monster Jam show, they have extreme power from standing still. It is not about speed

They should have it like you told about 36:1 geared
or Two speed transmission

Old 01-23-2023, 02:37 PM
Tech Regular

Sad they went to China.

They have quality issues yes, i have seen that on Youtube. Weak metal parts.

And yes i believe it is very overgeared., You can hear that from videos.
The ramp up / Punch is gone, there is no power from standing still at all.

Would it be hard do this dual speed for Primal RC? If not, why they have not done it Two speed ?
Low gear and higher gear

The most important with monstertrucks is torque, low speed power. You dont need drive them fast .

IF you watch real Monster Jam show, they have extreme power from standing still. It is not about speed

They should have it like you told about 36:1 geared
or Two speed transmission

I addressed all these issues when building my truck. Plus now that Zenoah motors are standard, I can put a bigger motor in and not have any breaking issues. I over built it but not like a tank. My truck tops 55 LBS. with all the same features plus it has more adjustable gearing options. These trucks don't need a 2 speed. I will never buy a primal monster truck ever. I do like watching all the videos of breaking and insane stupid launch's and jumps to the moon.

You will never see a largescale built in the US again It will cost 4-5 times as much as a china built one. The material is high and the wages are threw the roof! Thanks to inflation and greed!
Old 01-23-2023, 09:12 PM
Tech Adept

Have you build treadh of your build ?

Would be intresting see.

If i was you, i would buy this Primal Grave Digger body, and wheels, then build own truck to fit the body and wheels.
With right Gearing, and durable parts, make it more light weight also
Old 01-24-2023, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

One half the size made with high grade materials all around would be awesome....but too $$$$
Old 01-24-2023, 02:24 PM
Tech Regular

Have you build treadh of your build ?

Would be intresting see.

If i was you, i would buy this Primal Grave Digger body, and wheels, then build own truck to fit the body and wheels.
With right Gearing, and durable parts, make it more light weight also
I looked at the prices for the parts and they are more expensive than what
I use. plus the tires are heavier than what I use. I only use standard parts that can be bought online or in stores. Rite now I am working on a new body design. A usa-1 tribute body. i have everything to make the body. just have to wait for warmer weather. I am currently putting in a new counter gears I had made up in 3d nylon. I made the gear bigger to use smaller pinon gears and increase power and runtime in my electric usa-1 first gen. The stock pinon was 11 tooth now I can run 6 tooth if I can find them?

All that would need to be done to the primal mt is change the center diff gearbox to a quick-change style and move the steering setup to the inside. to get more gearing at the axle.??? What a brilliant idea I think?????