Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi lmt spring retainer

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi lmt spring retainer

I have a losi lmt and one of the retainer cups fell off. All I can find is the No.LOS243014. which is the entire kit. Does anyone make just the spring cups or found ones that work fine as replacement?? I'm to far from a hobby store and 30 bones seems steep for the only thing that's let me down on this beast
Old 09-05-2021, 09:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Taylor T
I have a losi lmt and one of the retainer cups fell off. All I can find is the No.LOS243014. which is the entire kit. Does anyone make just the spring cups or found ones that work fine as replacement?? I'm to far from a hobby store and 30 bones seems steep for the only thing that's let me down on this beast
That's the only way you can get them unless you order a new shock.. idk about retrofitting from another kit. I would.just get the kit and have some spares. I've never had that happen to me before but if it happened once it can happen again so be prepared I guess. Maybe someone has one laying around or maybe ebay has a chop shop that can get you one.
Old 09-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Thank you
Old 09-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Taylor T
Thank you
Sadly the shocks are the only thing I haven't seen made upgrades for. You can get a complete alum lmt nobody makes the upgraded shock ends or aluminum retainers.hopefully soon.