Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kraton Roller Build

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 03:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Kraton Roller Build

First build I would appreciate your thoughts on compatibility or if I should swap something out for a better part. Items have just been ordered today so they can still be swapped out.

ARRMA 1/8 KRATON 4WD Extreme Bash Roller

1. Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 8S 1/6 ESC/Motor Combo w/1717 Sensored Motor
2. Robinson Racing Extra Hard Steel Mod1 Pinion Gear w/5mm Bore (18T) (19T) (20T)
3. Castle Creations B Link Bluetooth Adapter
4. Sanwa 101A31973A Mt-S 4-Channel Transmitter with Rx-482
5. AGFRC 45KG IP67-Waterproof Steering-Servo High-Torque-Programmable - Full Metal Gear Digital Brushless Servo for 1/8 1/10 RC Models, 180 Degrees A81BHMW&AGF-SPV2
6. SMC True Spec DV 22.2V 6500mAh 120Amps/75C with G10 plates XT90
7. Hota D6 Plus AC/DC with balance boards and charging adapters XT90
8. ProTek RC Clear Double Sided Servo Tape Roll
9. Fuse Battery XT-90 Connector Set
10. ProTek RC Blue Thread Lock (Medium)
11. Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station
Old 03-23-2021, 04:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dngndk
First build I would appreciate your thoughts on compatibility or if I should swap something out for a better part. Items have just been ordered today so they can still be swapped out.

ARRMA 1/8 KRATON 4WD Extreme Bash Roller

1. Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 8S 1/6 ESC/Motor Combo w/1717 Sensored Motor
2. Robinson Racing Extra Hard Steel Mod1 Pinion Gear w/5mm Bore (18T) (19T) (20T)
3. Castle Creations B Link Bluetooth Adapter
4. Sanwa 101A31973A Mt-S 4-Channel Transmitter with Rx-482
5. AGFRC 45KG IP67-Waterproof Steering-Servo High-Torque-Programmable - Full Metal Gear Digital Brushless Servo for 1/8 1/10 RC Models, 180 Degrees A81BHMW&AGF-SPV2
6. SMC True Spec DV 22.2V 6500mAh 120Amps/75C with G10 plates XT90
7. Hota D6 Plus AC/DC with balance boards and charging adapters XT90
8. ProTek RC Clear Double Sided Servo Tape Roll
9. Fuse Battery XT-90 Connector Set
10. ProTek RC Blue Thread Lock (Medium)
11. Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station
A Friend of mine has a kraton and he is using a castle mamba monster x 6s esc with a 2200kv hobbywing sensored motor. I've driven that truck and it's plenty fast with that combo. The 6th scale esc and motor will give that truck much more torque. Go on youtube and search amains channel and they built there kraton roller the 8s and there was a fitment issue very minor.. but check that out and see what you think. I personally use castle monster escs in 2 different trucks. My dad's erevo 1.0 and my losi lmt. And they work great. So either choice will be good as far as your other list of things Im not familiar with that servo you chose. I generally use savox servos and haven't had any of issues with them and they are relatively cheap