Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buckland
  • 1 Post By abailey21

Crawford Performance Contact?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 08:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Crawford Performance Contact?

I have two orders place with Crawford and I have been waiting a month for one of them so i thought i would check on the status of the order. I realize things are taking longer than normal but here is why i am not happy.

I have reached out on all forms of communication i can find for them and no one has returned my messages. I know they are a re a decent company as many people use their products but i am starting to get a little upset. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 08-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MattKimble
I have two orders place with Crawford and I have been waiting a month for one of them so i thought i would check on the status of the order. I realize things are taking longer than normal but here is why i am not happy.

I have reached out on all forms of communication i can find for them and no one has returned my messages. I know they are a re a decent company as many people use their products but i am starting to get a little upset. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Communication is always a little spotty with them, depending on if the guy is out of town or not. Not making excuses or saying it's right/wrong, just saying how it is haha. People seem to have decent success contacting the owner "Brett Crawford" on facebook. It's not the best service, but my experience with them has been generally positive.
MattKimble likes this.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Buckland
Communication is always a little spotty with them, depending on if the guy is out of town or not. Not making excuses or saying it's right/wrong, just saying how it is haha. People seem to have decent success contacting the owner "Brett Crawford" on facebook. It's not the best service, but my experience with them has been generally positive.

Yeah personally i am not on facebook so i just had a friend try to message him on there. see how that goes. Email and phone calls have gone unanswered for a couple weeks now. Trying to remain positive because i have heard good things and ordered from in the past with no issues. Unfortunately i am finding out there is others that experienced the same issue as i am. Hopefully it works out, he sells lots of good parts.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

He’s always responding through his Facebook page, and is very active on a few Clod and SMT10 pages.

I truly despise just about everything Facebook is and even stands for and what trash its become. I do keep an active profile only for a few RC pages and a much easier way of contact for this industry.

I had a very similar issue with billet works design but after a few FB messages I had it resolved in a few minutes. Took weeks trying to call and email, minutes using FB.

Brett is a solid dude and his business isn’t bad at all, keep trying and I’m sure he’ll get you straight. He’s one of the longest running clod modders out there.
MattKimble likes this.