• 2 Post By nicochau
  • 3 Post By BlairW
  • 1 Post By werner sline

Mt410 and Outcast

Old 03-19-2020, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Mt410 and Outcast

Ok so Iíve seen a lot of which is better topics about this but never seen anybody thatís owned both and their personal opinions just one person owning one saying itís better. But does anybody own both and have an opinion on them . I have the Notorious/Outcast I love the way it runs and handles, on 4s itís plenty fast for me even though my savage flux was a tad faster on 4s . Any reason I should ditch the Notorious for the mt410. The savage flux was awesome it just sucks parts support is getting worse and worse (Thanks a lot HPI!)
Old 03-22-2020, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Not trying to start a vs thread because as grown as us men can be at times we can be even more childish! Just wondering if anybody owns both?
Old 03-23-2020, 06:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I own a MT410, and it is high quality. I am posting something to think about. Tekno is updating their 1/8 scale buggies to 2.0 versions. The MT is based off of the 1/8 buggies. I would think the 48 2.0 truggy will be out shortly. The MT is the truggy with buggy chassis (basically). So you could convert a truggy, or leave it long, to a 2.0 MT or wait until MT410 2.0 comes out. I am sure a 2.0 MT will be well above the competition. Many say the current version already is.
biglor likes this.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Budki View Post
I own a MT410, and it is high quality. I am posting something to think about. Tekno is updating their 1/8 scale buggies to 2.0 versions. The MT is based off of the 1/8 buggies. I would think the 48 2.0 truggy will be out shortly. The MT is the truggy with buggy chassis (basically). So you could convert a truggy, or leave it long, to a 2.0 MT or wait until MT410 2.0 comes out. I am sure a 2.0 MT will be well above the competition. Many say the current version already is.
I would say at least a year prior to having a new Truggy and even more for the MT 2.0. No prototype seen with team racers yet, and they are likely to release the Nitro before the electric. My 2 cents.

Other than that, based on the quality of the new buggy, I concur on the fact that an MT 2.0 could be exceptional.
biglor and Budki like this.
Old 03-24-2020, 12:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

I own a Tekno MT. I do not own an Aarma, but I have handled them. The difference in quality is evident.

Aarma has made a name for themselves in the basher market, and I'm not bad mouthing at all. They seem to do their job well, and I've considered purchasing them twice, the Kraton 6s and the Senton 6s. In both cases I opted for the Tekno, MT and SCT. Also I'm old school and being able to build a kit is the #1 selling feature for me. The obvious higher quality of materials a close second.

Just my opinion. They're all just toy cars, and fun is the name of the game.
biglor, gavsta72 and nicochau like this.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

IMHO; the mt410 is based on a racing buggy and is really light and efficient ! i ran the eb48 buggy and it felt very agile and fast. i guess the mt410 should be similar. i would recommand some chassis bracing
the outcast is much more heavier but probably cheaper. it wasn't durable for me lol !
biglor likes this.