Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
arrma kraton any good >

arrma kraton any good

Like Tree16Likes

arrma kraton any good

Old 02-22-2018, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

how long will arrma be around after hobbico ch 11..?.my guess not long..
Old 02-23-2018, 02:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

bankruptcy is intended primarily for the reorganization of businesses with heavy debt burdens, most often associated with corporations but available to small businesses as well. Although it's uncommon, consumers may file for Chapter 11 in some rare instances. Chapter 11 allows the debtor to propose a plan for profitability post-bankruptcy, which may include trimming costs and seeking new sources of revenue or income, while temporarily holding creditors at bay.

Now please stop your jibbering quips jabs and utter nonsense on obviously stuff you know nothing about.

Hell I don’t know or want to fathom a guess but as a hobbiest I’m hopefull that things will work out for everyone
Old 02-23-2018, 05:15 AM
Tech Elite

the whole thing is when you have a 100 million dollar debt and your lawyers try to pay pennies on the dollar to the people that supplied you products( that you sold and don't pay them) who will sell you product to make and sell with that lose without being paid 1st?..not many..so product will disappear ..go by never to be for sale again.im talking raw product .like plastic for injection molds. rubber for tires. raw fets caps, even solder.only time will tell..so why gamble with a corp that has failed already and now wants a clean slate to fail again.. ive seen this same kinda thing happen in the 80's with Sun industries.(chris L lives a happy life in Miami now dirt ball). had a 50 million dollar contract.. that was filled and meet on the day the last dredge tank went out there was a pizza party at local place to eat.. the next day locks where charged and 30 guys where left out in the cold with 100.000$ of there own tools locked behind locked doors and fences.. thanks to RPD we got all our gear back. then in late 88 highland appliance went under same thing..filed 4 ch 11 ..

Last edited by the rc guy; 02-23-2018 at 05:26 AM.
Old 02-23-2018, 05:18 AM
Tech Regular

Guess we have to ask China about that

Hell my company is dealing with China now about all the crap aluminum they send to the us
Old 02-23-2018, 05:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by grabbem88 View Post
Guess we have to ask China about that

Hell my company is dealing with China now about all the crap aluminum they send to the us
why?.. you get what you pay 4 try to save a dollar on a ton with no QC oh well.. US steal has good qc same with many other raw steal and aluminum supplies that speak English in country
Old 02-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

My friend has an Arrma Typhon, and it's an absolute beast and fun to drive. And at a relatively affordable price point. I would definitely recommend the Kraton.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by the rc guy View Post
the whole thing is when you have a 100 million dollar debt and your lawyers try to pay pennies on the dollar to the people that supplied you products( that you sold and don't pay them) who will sell you product to make and sell with that lose without being paid 1st?..not many..so product will disappear ..go by never to be for sale again.im talking raw product .like plastic for injection molds. rubber for tires. raw fets caps, even solder.only time will tell..so why gamble with a corp that has failed already and now wants a clean slate to fail again.. ive seen this same kinda thing happen in the 80's with Sun industries.(chris L lives a happy life in Miami now dirt ball). had a 50 million dollar contract.. that was filled and meet on the day the last dredge tank went out there was a pizza party at local place to eat.. the next day locks where charged and 30 guys where left out in the cold with 100.000$ of there own tools locked behind locked doors and fences.. thanks to RPD we got all our gear back. then in late 88 highland appliance went under same thing..filed 4 ch 11 ..
This post makes my brain hurt trying to make any sense of it. Can you please for the sake of everyone on this forum at least make some sort of attempt at making a proper sentence. I know I am not the only one who has complained about your posts.
st_dragn_wagen likes this.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by slick2500 View Post
This post makes my brain hurt trying to make any sense of it. Can you please for the sake of everyone on this forum at least make some sort of attempt at making a proper sentence. I know I am not the only one who has complained about your posts.
not 4 you
Old 02-26-2018, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slick2500 View Post
I gave up on trying to read or make sense of anything they post. Proof reading is apparently too much to ask for, at least grammar checking. The post about materials is beyond readable, whatever US Steal is we can assume they mean U.S. Steel but hard to tell.

not 4 you
Yet again another post with lots of information spewing out of it by you. Instead of coming to a post to troll with NO information other than your own thoughts when the thread is asking for advice about a certain RC which you clearly don't have. Aren't you needed in a traxxas thread somewhere.... Go and troll their hopefully they can make heads or tails of your worthless post
st_dragn_wagen and slick2500 like this.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:40 AM
Tech Master

not 4 you
I said for the sake of the forum, not just for me, and again as you can see I am not the only person who is sick of trying to figure out what the hell it is you are actually trying to say in your posts.

It's called proper forum etiquette, if we can't understand what it is you are trying to say then what is the point of you posting anything?

Originally Posted by Fate0n3 View Post
I gave up on trying to read or make sense of anything they post. Proof reading is apparently too much to ask for, at least grammar checking. The post about materials is beyond readable, whatever US Steal is we can assume they mean U.S. Steel but hard to tell.

Yet again another post with lots of information spewing out of it by you. Instead of coming to a post to troll with NO information other than your own thoughts when the thread is asking for advice about a certain RC which you clearly don't have. Aren't you needed in a traxxas thread somewhere.... Go and troll their hopefully they can make heads or tails of your worthless post
I honestly think he has downs.

And mods, this is not an insult towards the rc guy, if anything he is insulting the rest of us with his nonsense spam.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So they finally get rid of this guy from RCGroups, and now we get to deal with his trolling over here?

Great...
Old 02-27-2018, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JerryRigged View Post
So they finally get rid of this guy from RCGroups, and now we get to deal with his trolling over here?

Great...
So apparently it's a recurring problem.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

And to the OP - Is the Kraton any good? Well, IMHO, it is probably the best 1/8 RTR truggy basher available now. No, it is not as good as a Tekno, but the Tekno ET48 or MT410 kits cost the same or more than the RTR Kraton - but you still need electrics, wheels, tires, body - which can easily double the price... And yes, if you bash it (Kraton) hard, you can break it. But overall, it is Tough, Fast, handles great, and has pretty good parts support - most internet shops have parts, and about half of my local shops carry Arrma. Also, RPM, Hot Racing, and a few other shops make aftermarket parts for the Arrma cars too.

So yeah, the Kraton is good, and worth the $500.
Steel_Rain likes this.

Last edited by JerryRigged; 02-27-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:56 AM
Tech Initiate

I got a Kraton a few weeks ago and love it! No major problems yet, and we run this thing pretty hard too. The Kraton takes a lickin and keeps on tickin, I swear the crashes and bashes this thing has seen, you'd think it would be dead already. I know I'm a n00b here, but for what it's worth, 100% recommend the Kraton.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

I am a bit late to this thread. However... I am in a similar boat to the OP since I am looking for my next RC. My current options are the Kraton, Arrma Tallion, or the Team Redcat BE6S.

I bought a used Outcast and so far I am having a blast with it. The main issues is a need for a servo mount, and the stock bumper (in my opinion) does little to protect the truck. I went the TBone Racing route front and back which also double as nice chassis skid guards. Since my Outcast is the previous version I am going to upgrade the chassis braces as well (which I understand have been upgraded in the new BLX line (including the 4mm shock shafts etc).

I have a nice shipment of goodies coming from GKA Custom RC and plan to hit up Voltage Hobbies to throw some of their nice upgrades into my Outcast.

One thing... I thought that Horizon Hobbies has Arrma in their portfolio now.

Why do they still not show Arrma as one of their brands on their website? Weird...

https://www.horizonhobby.com/content...er-best-brands

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.