Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The xxl parts truck I picked up

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 04:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Default The xxl parts truck I picked up

Got parts truck xxl and it came with axial .28 green head , blue aluminum bumpers , rd logics aluminum gas tank blue aluminum steering assembly , extras came with it 2 full sets of a arms, differential rebuild kit,ring and pinion gear, o and it has rpm arms on it paid $300 CAD for it

Old 12-29-2017, 04:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Forgot it also came with 2 brand new tires and rims and a high torque traxxas throttle servo and 2 traxxas steering servos
Old 12-29-2017, 07:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Losi

Very nice, I found a new XXL in box for very cheap. I was almost thinking of keeping new in the box but then thought this truck is to badass to have it just sit...it's my first nitro...wish me luck...break in starts Saturday
Old 01-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by waller2010
Very nice, I found a new XXL in box for very cheap. I was almost thinking of keeping new in the box but then thought this truck is to badass to have it just sit...it's my first nitro...wish me luck...break in starts Saturday
Hey did u end up breaking in ur truck? If so hope its going good for you. The xxl I have pics of in this thread is my parts truck I picked up , so far I've pulled a complete diff and axle off , the traxxas high torque throttle servo and the blue aluminum bumpers and put them all on my main xxl