Proline Pro MT 4x4

Like Tree92Likes

Proline Pro MT 4x4

Old 05-22-2018, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by AJ DRAGON View Post
Hi

Thanks for posting.
you're welcome , i don't own a proline mt but i keep an eye on this thing since the beginning ! i'm still waiting for the guy who will go nut with it and make at least a quad flip !
Old 05-26-2018, 07:20 AM
Tech Initiate

I've had this truck a week now and I've had a lot of fun with it. I have broke the servo saver and pivot ball shafts. It's taken some big hits though. My biggest complaint right now is not that I broke it, but the parts I need are out of stock. I made a post on the Pro MT's facebook page and they said they will send me the upgraded servo saver for free. So that is great to hear. Hopefully they'll stock up on parts and all will be peaches and cream.
Old 05-26-2018, 01:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HighLifeMT View Post
I've had this truck a week now and I've had a lot of fun with it. I have broke the servo saver and pivot ball shafts. It's taken some big hits though. My biggest complaint right now is not that I broke it, but the parts I need are out of stock. I made a post on the Pro MT's facebook page and they said they will send me the upgraded servo saver for free. So that is great to hear. Hopefully they'll stock up on parts and all will be peaches and cream.
i understand that : i might be weak but having a positiv contact with a manufacturer means/helps a lot ! we can understand parts breaking , we don't understand parts not available ! a nice contact/word from the manufacturer will help it out !
Old 05-27-2018, 05:36 AM
Tech Initiate

I wouldn't say the truck is weak. I have bashed on it a fair bit. Yes it broke but the hits were really hard. It might have a couple quirks but this is a solid, well thought out design. Pro-line has already addressed the weak servo saver, with an aluminum upgrade. Hopefully they keep the input from users in mind and keep making this truck better. It's a fun truck that with a few changes/upgrades could make it most durable. It also has great handles and is a nimble little truck
Old 05-27-2018, 05:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Here's an edit from a few runs last Sunday. Since then I upped the center diff from 500k to 1 Million and it made a huge difference in handling

Old 05-27-2018, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

nice bashing spot ! so much possibilities !!
Old 06-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi

Well I had my first mishap today with my truck. I have yet to even drive this truck and it's already broke. I was adjusting the shocks to get the rebound set right and when I did the drop test one of the front shock caps popped right off, the last time something like that happened was with my stock Arrma Raider shocks. I guess I'll just have to get the aluminum upgrades sooner then I was expecting to.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by AJ DRAGON View Post
Hi

Well I had my first mishap today with my truck. I have yet to even drive this truck and it's already broke. I was adjusting the shocks to get the rebound set right and when I did the drop test one of the front shock caps popped right off, the last time something like that happened was with my stock Arrma Raider shocks. I guess I'll just have to get the aluminum upgrades sooner then I was expecting to.
]

I've bashed this truck pretty hard and never popped a cap. Is the thread stripped? I'm thinking maybe bad assembly in the factory. Contact Pro-Line customer servie. They will probably take care of you. Also there is a facebook page 'Pro-Line Pro MT 4x4 Owners' Post this there and the guy from Proline is really helpful. His name is Matt
Old 06-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HighLifeMT View Post
I wouldn't say the truck is weak. I have bashed on it a fair bit. Yes it broke but the hits were really hard. It might have a couple quirks but this is a solid, well thought out design. Pro-line has already addressed the weak servo saver, with an aluminum upgrade. Hopefully they keep the input from users in mind and keep making this truck better. It's a fun truck that with a few changes/upgrades could make it most durable. It also has great handles and is a nimble little truck
the upgrade alu servo saver is a great part ! i'm sure i would backflip this thing like hell !!
Old 06-13-2018, 11:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi

I was wondering dose Pro-line make extended body mounts for the Pro MT 4x4?
Old 06-15-2018, 01:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Update

Hey to say now with proper shim, al servo saver arm, 50wt
in shocks and thicker diff fluids. I am happy camper! Actually just pick up a pl mt 2wd, canít wait!